Wetlook-Online

Message # 16284.2

Subject: Thumbs Up thanks

Date: Mon 30/05/05 11:45:49 GMT

Name: Martin S de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Jane, I really do like your memories - written in excellent style, and wakening up own memories...
In reply to Message (16284) Hello "Wetlook Memories" #1

By Jane - uu Mon 30/05/05 00:49:55 GMT

Hi! Thanx for your posts!

I had promised in post # 15361, that I would write for you some of my “wet” memories I could recall in my mind for George. As I told before, he was asking me to describe to him whatever I was able to remember, with as many as more details was this possible. That wasn’t so easy for me because, as I have explained again, swimming clothed was something that just happened sometimes as swimming in any other way; never on purpose and never paying any special attention on it.

You’ve already read some: with my daughter as a baby and a child (post # 15870), one with my ex-husband (post # 16005) and me as a student (post # 15212). I could remember some more about that last one:

It happened quite a lot of times, with some other students of the High school, to decide out of its door, that we preferred not to go in for the lessons but better for a walk. If the weather was good, we were going to an organized beach, about one hour far from the school by bus. Of course, as we hadn’t planned this earlier, nobody had a bathing suite with him. Only the “lucky ones”, who had gymnastics that day, were carrying some shorts and an extra t-shirt, which were using as a bathing suite. Arriving there, if it was hot and we had already decided that we would swim, we were just taking off what was possible and were running into the sea laughing and wearing just what it was necessary: The boys only their shorts or trousers and the girls their dresses or their trousers or skirts and a blouse or shirt (with or without a bra).

Most times, arriving there, we hadn’t already been decided to swim, if it wasn’t still so hot. We just started having some fun. We were playing volleyball, football (the boys mostly), beach-tennis, etc. We were just walking or running by the sea, only teasing our feet. Sometimes we were renting sea bikes. As nobody had planned to get wet, we were rolling up our trousers and holding or, somehow, tying up our skirts or dresses. A lot of us weren’t sometimes taking off our coats or extra shirts and blouses we’ve been wearing. As time was passing by, the sea little by little attracted us, so we were going in deeper and deeper, trying to catch the ball from the water, stepping on and getting off the sea bike, or just playing and pushing each other in: knee-deep at first, thigh-deep after, leg and waist-deep later, then breast-deep, and neck-deep finally for most of us! Few of us managed to remain half-dry. And if someone refused to take part in those games, he (or she) was getting the harshest punishment: He was carried by four, from feet and hands, and he was thrown in, without having the chance to take off even his shoes, his coat, his watch or sunglasses!

I remember a girl from my class. She was the “funny” one; she was always happy and laughing. I can recall her in my memory always getting immediately into the sea, with all her clothes and shoes and everything on, without any hesitation, every time she’d been on the beach with us. I was wondering last months if she might be a wetlook fan, but I could never get an answer, as I has lost her since then. I only can imagine that she just wanted to be noticed by all of us (especially from the boys, I think), as she was a little bit fat and she might not feel OK with that. Anyway, who knows?

2 – 2½ hours before we had to be home, we were getting out, gone under the showers to rinse the salted water from ourselves, stayed under the sun to get dry and then we were back so, that our parents couldn’t understand that we hadn’t been in school!

Almost the same was happening when we’ve been in the University. The difference was that, as somebody had a car, we could go more far away, so we could find beaches with no people. Then we preferred to swim in our underwear, or in just a t-shirt, or even naked. And we didn’t need the showers, as we hadn’t anymore to disguise from anyone that we went to the sea.

It also happened sometimes, all the students with our teachers, to go organized somewhere by bus; visiting another town, some museums or other sights, for the whole day. If there was a nice beach somewhere near, we usually were staying there for a couple of hours. As we were not allowed to swim, we weren’t carrying our bathing suites with us. But, finally, if the weather was good, the result was the same as above, although we had the fear of a punishment, if the teachers realized that we’ve been in the sea. I can remember once, being in the last days of High school’s last class, on a very hot spring day, to insist to be allowed swimming. And as they kept on saying “No”, all of us ran into the water, without taking anything off, as they wouldn’t dare to punish everybody! I remember me wearing a very nice long brown, needle crafted, viscose dress, those India-type ones that were in fashion 25 years ago, and a light-blue thin shirt, of the same type, above. And I can remember it because it’s on one of the very few photos I have, being in wet clothes. You know, I was the one who usually took the photos, so I rarely tried to be in them...

Last years, as I’m a teacher anymore, we also organize some excursions like those I described above. Swimming is still not allowed for the students (for safety reasons). But nowadays we are more lax with that, so they usually can get into the water. We just take care that they won’t go deep. And, most times, alone or with some other teachers, I join them, getting into the sea, having, of course, taken only my shoes off. I only haven’t done something like that after last summer; because of the reasons I’ve explained in post # 15870, I believe. But, as I’ve missed it, from now on I won’t be thinking of it anymore...

More “wet” memories next time. Bye!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]