Wetlook-Online

Message # 16282.4

Subject: Hello Re: 2 Wet Experiences!

Date: Tue 31/05/05 14:50:18 GMT

Name: servecon ca

Email: servecon2002@yahoo.ca

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Where in the States are you?  From the sounds of your climate, we might be close by.  
In reply to Message (16282) Dancing 2 Wet Experiences!

By Wet Anna - us Sun 29/05/05 22:25:54 GMT

Well, I had a great weekend! I went swimming fully clothed twice this weekend! The first time was Friday afternoon. I was out riding a motorbike and got caught in a downpour. Of course I got soaked. I was wearing jeans, panties, a tight blue shirt, bra, and a light jacket. Well, when I got home, I climbed down from my bike, headed out back to the pool and dove strait in without taking off one piece of clothing! Including my jacket!! It felt wonderful to be swimming in jeans again (it was my first time this year)! I was in and out of the pool for just over an hour.

The second time I went swimming in my clothes was just this afternoon. I was helping my mom fill the pool. I had to use the garden hose and guess what...I made sure that I hosed myself down totally! My mom knows that I love swimming in my clothes so once she saw I was soaked, she said, why aren't you in the pool yet? She didn't have to ask me twice! I climbed right in wearing a gray t-shirt, bra, pajama bottoms, and panties. I cleaned the pool from the inside fully clothed!! Plus, I swam around for over 2 hours this time!!! After I pulled myself out, I was pretty cold so I decided to warm up in the hot tub and it did a great job! Overall, I spent like 3-4 hours swimming in my clothes this weekend! Thank God for summer! Also, since both of these were impromptu, I don't have any pictures...just nice wet memories!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]