minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:52:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 16265.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Wetlook Manga, anyone?

Date: Mon 30/05/05 21:16:33 GMT

Name: Azuremist us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There's a downside to most things.  Picture this: (or don't)

Meet a sexy wet girl at the club and take her home...only to wake up with a very dry MAN next to you in the morning...

(Vomits uncontrollably)

In reply to Message (16265.2) Hello Re: Wetlook Manga, anyone?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 29/05/05 09:05:02 GMT

I think the most interesting concept for a Manga character are the "Ranma 1/2" series of characters in Japanese comic books.

http://animeworld.euro.ru/ranma/ranma_girl.jpg

This is because the main character is a boy.....but whenever he is doused with a bucket of water...he turns into a girl. Likewise, several other characters in that series like "Pantyhose Tarou" change into other characters whenever they are doused with liquids.

It's a bizarre but interesting thought....imagine if you were in a night club where the men turn into wet women as soon as they are hit with water....ha ha. That would be great for Leon and his night club events.....i.e. within 20 minutes all the guys would disappear and you would have a pool party with 100% wet women...ha ha.

Gee....it would be great if Songkran in Thailand were like that....i.e. as soon as people got wet they all changed into women....but then I guess that would backfire on Leon and EuroWAM TEAM and I...cos we would all end up being women too...ha ha.

But as soon as you dry off ...you return to your normal state.

I guess if I were writing a cartoon character....I would develop a character that needs to be kept wet all day long....otherwise if they dry out...then they turn into a prune or something...ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (16265) Pictures Wetlook Manga, anyone?

By Azuremist - uu Sun 29/05/05 08:10:30 GMT

I've been lurking in here for over 2 years and I've gotta say, you guys come up with some great stuff.  I'm gonna take a shot at giving something back.  I'm a beginning Japanese Manga cartoonist and I like my girls nice 'n wet. :D

My favorite drawing subjects have always been girls.  Misty, my favorite character, you may recognize from the Pokemon series.  (She trains water Pokemon incidentally)  Let me know what you think!

(I hope the link works)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]