minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 05:30:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 16250.1.1.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Oops... I meant left, but on closer inspection, both really [nt]

Date: Sat 28/05/05 14:19:57 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (16250.1.1.1) Happy She's wet alright

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 28/05/05 14:15:40 GMT

Maybe not completely soaked, but you can see how her top is partly clinging/transparent over her right "jug" Wink Smile (after reading the caption, it seemed the most appropriate choice of words Wink Smile ).

In reply to Message (16250.1.1) Bad Eyes Re: Re: I take that back

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Sat 28/05/05 09:34:19 GMT

They did list the monthly issues for all of the 80's but unless it was one of those that said "scan coming soon" I still couldn't find the one ur talking about. But I did find this one Tongue can't tell if it's wet or not, tho

http://usedmagazines.com/cgi-bin/adultjpg.cgi?full/OUI8205.JPG

In reply to Message (16250.1) Hello Re: OUI magazine from the 80's question

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Sat 28/05/05 09:26:44 GMT

well  I tried to find it but I couldn't come up with anything in the 80's. Maybe u can Wink Smile

But they didn't have the whole monthly issues listed for the early 80's only starting at '85, But it might help u

http://usedmagazines.com/titles/Oui/ Wink Smile

In reply to Message (16250) Hello OUI magazine from the 80's question

By Getwet - us Sat 28/05/05 07:59:04 GMT

Hi all!

Summer's finally here in the north hemisphere, so time to get wet!

Got a question about OUI magazine from the early to mid 1980's. Maybe if anyone has one in their collection and could give me the date for the issue.

This particuliar issue of OUI had a pictorial feature on men's rain/trench coats. Was shot out in the rain with the male model wearing the coats. Was also a very attractive woman modeling with him in the rain. She was wearing the coats too, but her's was open letting the rain soak her. Underneath, she was wearing sexy undies, a basque (or corset type thing) with stockings. All of which were getting totally soaking wet. Some very nice shots of her soaking wet and glistening basque and nylons.

The wife, who  was more into getting her clothes wet at the time, even thought it was a pretty sexy way to advertise the rain coats. Back when I was in college in the late 70's, OUI featured a pictorial on women's lingerie. The whole thing was shot with the models getting wet posing in the lingerie. The wife, then girlfriend, saw this pictorial as well saying it was pretty sexy and pointed out the lingerie she liked best. Course had to point out how I thought it was really sexy that the lingerie was wet. This was before she totally knew of my love of wet clothes.

So if anyone might know the date of the rain coat pictorial, or the wet lingerie pictorial, would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Getwet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]