minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 23:05:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 1625.3.1

Subject: Great Not an excuse, but maybe a reason?

Date: Fri 03/01/03 16:40:29 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email: FntnFrolic@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
JJ, I for one, most definitely appreciate the efforts of ALL of you webmasters out there - and in this case, its especially wonderful the way Graham has stepped up with the new Grayhost hosting.

I admit I'm guilty of not often posting feedback here.  As one who regularly visits here, as well as many of your sites, I'm grateful, I really am.  I guess I come here, and when I see a posting from someone about a new update, with a whole string of "thanks" postings, from a user perspective that whole thread is not something I take time to read.  What we users have to remember is that even though it results in a dull thread to US, that YOU all appreciate it.

So - thanks, to you, Graham, Kev, Leonmoomin, MK, Ray, Julie, Lisa, Shampoogirl, and all those that I'm surely missing.

Happy New Year!

-FF-

In reply to Message (1625.3) Angry I have to agree with Graham and Leon.

By JJ - vintagewet@yahoo.ca ca Fri 03/01/03 13:18:15 GMT

I suspect that the makeup of the Wetlook Community has changed over the last couple of years, or is it just a change in attiude? There used to be a lot more appreciation shown for postings and improvements in facilities.

For example, the two film clips represent weeks of work on my part and Graham has picked up the tab for the bandwidth usage. There have been about 400 of us 400 downloading the clips for a total of about 1Gb of bandwidth in just 2 or 3 days, so we know that there has been interest. And our reward? Only one person commented on the forum and two people by e-mail! I thank them for their kind feedback.

We have seen many good wetlook sites come and go over the years and I have suspected it was because of "webmaster burnout", but maybe they just thought that they were no longer appreciated? Nothing gives us a shot in the arm like hearing of some joy that we have brought to someone, because that is why we are doing it.

Personally, I don't expect praise for every weekly update, but certainly when there have been major changes like this week, Graham is right; we need to hear from you so that we know that our efforts are not in vain.

EOR (End of Reprimand) Bad Eyes

enjoy the New Year,

JJ

In reply to Message (1625) Sad Bandwidth ... and disappointment

By Graham (UK) - gswet@lisabubbles.org gb Fri 03/01/03 09:25:45 GMT

The new GrayHost server is standing up well to its use. As well as the sites already located on it, there has been a large number of hits to Kev's www.styx-photography.com site since WIR publised it in #1597 below. That site alone has served in excess of 14Gb of data in just under 2 days. Such an amount would have blown the entire month's limit of the server I was using for Lisa Bubbles by a factor of 3!

So, I am well pleased with the way it is responding and I wonder how the response is to you, the visitors?

And the disappointment .... ?

... well over 2000 people have viewed the superb MPEG that Kev put there of his new model Louise, and around 1000 have viewed the WMV video ... yet there has not been one comment from anyone, not even a thank you! As other webmasters out there know, it's a thankless job isn't it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]