Wetlook-Online

Message # 16224.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Whoops

Date: Fri 27/05/05 14:46:37 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Francis

FYI I managed to capture THE PRICE IS RIGHT soaking of Terri last month. Somebody just requested that item on my wamtec gold members forum...which you are already a member of...so I will be uploading that videoclip to wamtec gold next week.

BTW...this is not the first time Jeopardy has had a wetlook scene. In the early 1990's I remember seeing a very nice promotional clip where a girl in an evening dress was swimming up to a ship and climbing aboard in her wet ball gown....sadly I could never managed to turn on the vcr fast enough to capture that promo clip for Jeopardy.

Also...for Canadians and Alex Trebek trivia fans....Alex once did a great variety show made in Canada in the early 1970's called STARS ON ICE...where they had water ballet performers and ice skaters each week. I remember watching that show in the mid 1970's when it was aired in the UK at that time...and there were several nice wet scenes in this variety series...it was done pretty much the same way the used to do the comedy pool scenes on THE BRADY VARIETY HOUR and also on many of the 1976 shows of DONNY AND MARIE.   I would love to find copies of those old Alex Trebek variety shows from the early 1970's.

MK

In reply to Message (16224.1.1.1.1) Exclamation Whoops

By Francis Chu - sfchu@tig.com.au au Fri 27/05/05 14:11:35 GMT

Forgot to put my name and country on top, which is why this has been double-posted.
In reply to Message (16224.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: TV alert Jeopardy!

By Anonymous - uu Fri 27/05/05 14:09:28 GMT

IIRC Vanna has already been involved in a wet scene in her designer dress, whilst one of the Price is Right girls (Teri) got wet at the end of

an April Fools Day skit.

In reply to Message (16224.1.1) Idea Re: Re: TV alert Jeopardy!

By yeahuno - us Fri 27/05/05 11:08:24 GMT

I got a better idea, on Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Lingo, Hollywood Squares,The Price is Right, and other game shows, when a contestant wins the game, have them jump into the pool or have them standing under the shower.  I would love to see Vanna White, Meredith Vieira, Stacey from Lingo, and the girls from the price is right all wet in their clothes.
In reply to Message (16224.1) Hello Re: TV alert Jeopardy!

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 26/05/05 20:16:15 GMT

They should dump water on contestants whenever they get a question wrong.  On Wheel of Fortune, they should dump water on contestants when they hit "bankrupt".
In reply to Message (16224) TV TV alert Jeopardy!

By anonymous - us Thu 26/05/05 17:00:36 GMT

If anyone caught Jeopardy or can catch it in a later time zone, there was a question relating to "wipeout" showing a cute girl wearing pink board shorts and a pink board shirt with a life vest on over it.  She was surfing at a waterpark somewhere. It's a very brief clip in the middle of the show.  But after the show there's a bunch of outtakes while they roll the credits.  So if anyone in the later time zones wants to catch it, I thought I'd give you a warning.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]