MyWetloook

Message # 16165.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: NBC's Today Show Monday am

Date: Tue 24/05/05 08:55:28 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As Ed McMahon would say..."you are correct, sir"

It is indeed almost impossible to get media from the networks unless you have media credentials yourself, and even if you do...it will cost you several hundred dollars.

I once tried to order a clip from CNN NEWS department....cos they had some nice fountain girl scenes at a past event in Washington DC (a concert from the reflecting pool where Forrest Gump was....with some nice shots of a girl dancing in the fountain).

The charge for that 30 second clip from CNN was going to be $300 for 30 seconds of footage...and I would have paid that....but then they would not ship me the tape cos I was not a media person myself.

Sure...you can order transcipts from the networks...but they are not going to send you any video footage.

The today show scene is lost forever....no big deal...sweat shirts and  and baggy jeans are not really great for wetlook anyway. It would have to be a nice tight top with a nice pair of designer jeans for the scene to be worth trying to track down.

mk

In reply to Message (16165.2.1) Hello Re: Re: NBC's Today Show Monday am

By Waterspaniel - us Tue 24/05/05 03:52:31 GMT

I checked into that after the Katie Couric rowing team dunking segment about 5 years ago. At that time, you had to be a producer of some kind to get the footage, and it seems like the price was more like $500. Depressed
In reply to Message (16165.2) Info Re: NBC's Today Show Monday am

By Yeahuno - us Mon 23/05/05 18:31:56 GMT

I heard that you can contact NBC for the transcripts of the show for a fee, I think they charge $50USD for it.  
In reply to Message (16165) Question NBC's Today Show Monday am

By Waterguy - wateretaw@aol.com us Mon 23/05/05 16:39:52 GMT

Hi.  Did anyone see the today show this morning?  I saw a clip as I turned the tv off (I had to leave for work :(  )  and saw Al Roker doing a story but the woman went into the pool clothed and came out in jeans and a sweat shirt top.  If anyone has any more info about this please share.

Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]