Wetlook-Online

Message # 16165.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: NBC's Today Show Monday am

Date: Mon 23/05/05 19:30:51 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Make sure to store my email address in your email software for future reference....cos if the forum is down you can always email me. I have 3 satellite dishes and can receive stations in 3 time zones...so if you reach me within 3hrs I can normally grab it from a west coast feed.

Thats how I caught THE PRICE IS RIGHT wet scene last month....i.e. when model Terri got soaked by a bucket of water during an April fool joke....she was wearing a nice blouse and skirt too. I missed that scene in the morning in my area, but somebody emailed me and I managed to find a west coast channel on my dish that was airing the show in the later afternoon.

yeah....I have a real hard time getting access to the forum in the afternoons in my area too.....also in the evenings too. It's OK in the mornings in my area....just forget about trying to access in the afternoon or evenings. The server seems to be brought to it's knees these days...I guess we must have too many visitors these days and the server just cannot handle it. UMD is not much better these days either....i.e. Derek has an intro page that says "splash me"...he should change the wording to "drip me"...ha ha...cos I have 4 megabit cable modem service and his forum is still pretty slow to respond these days too.

Look at my reply to the SHARON TATE message...it took me over an hour before I could get the forum to respond today...and then it freezes up and hangs...and then when I can finally post...it posts my message 3 times.

MK

In reply to Message (16165.1.2) Sad Re: Re: NBC's Today Show Monday am

By Waterguy - wateretaw@aol.com us Mon 23/05/05 19:02:29 GMT

Hey MK -

That's exactly what I tried to do - but the forum was down this morning so I got stuck - BUMMER.   I have a friend who works for the today show - I'll see what I can do.  If anyone else knows about it or at least saw the sequence tell me what happened so I can be more specific when I request a tape from my friend.

thanks

waterguy

In reply to Message (16165.1) Hello Re: NBC's Today Show Monday am

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 23/05/05 17:38:54 GMT

Nope....that one is probably lost forever...cos those shows are never repeated.

What you should have done is post a quick one line message to this forum before you left for work....cos that show is shown 2 and 3hrs later in other timezones...and then people in the west coast could have taped it 3hrs later and posted the clip for you.

In reply to Message (16165) Question NBC's Today Show Monday am

By Waterguy - wateretaw@aol.com us Mon 23/05/05 16:39:52 GMT

Hi.  Did anyone see the today show this morning?  I saw a clip as I turned the tv off (I had to leave for work :(  )  and saw Al Roker doing a story but the woman went into the pool clothed and came out in jeans and a sweat shirt top.  If anyone has any more info about this please share.

Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]