WetlookPro

Message # 16154.1

Subject: Hello Re: sharon Tate

Date: Mon 23/05/05 07:26:06 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I haven't seen the film, but there is a clip of the scene floating around on the net - Sharon emerging from the pool and carrying away the chair. She does look magnificent.

I've heard about "The Wrecking Crew", but haven't seen the wet scene you refer to.

I am compiling information about wet/messy scenes on tv and in the movies; I have an entry for Sharon Tate here:

http://iwdb.jowc.net/person.asp?id=38

Any other information you may have about her, or any other actress, musician, movie, tv show, commercial, or music video which I could add to the database would be welcome.

In reply to Message (16154) Hello sharon Tate

By zebra - wx Mon 23/05/05 01:25:42 GMT

I saw a video today of a film called '12+1' or '13 Chairs' it starred Sharon Tate in her last film before her tragic death. There is a scene where Sharon has to retrieve a chair from the swimming pool. She does not think twice and dives in fully clothed. She is wearing jeans, white shirt and red shoes. She emerges up the steps with her shirt transparent and her tight jeans shining. The final shots of her running down the side of the pool, holding the chair are sensational. This was one of the only times that you get good after shots. I thought she was a fabulous looking woman who did not deserve her horrific ending.

She was also in 'The Wrecking Crew' with Dean Martin and in that film she also ended up swimming in her clothes.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]