MyWetloook

Message # 1614

Subject: Hello Candid Wetlook events in Kentucky - looking for 1-2 volunteers

Date: Thu 02/01/03 13:34:03 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
For Kentucky area candid wetlook fans...now is your chance to make a contribution....we need your help.

As you know, they have all the great fancy dress swims in the UK (we will see leonmoomin's and brians tapes and vidcaps in the near future)...and I searched all over for similar events in the USA, and almost all are boring events with swimsuits only....but FINALLY...I found a state in the USA that has a series of fancy dress swims and charity dips later this month and into February...4 different events held on 3 different weekends in 4 different cities in Kentucky (London, Louisville, North Kentucky and Lexington). Some of them are dips into the sea, while others take a dip into a water tank set up by a radio station. The outfits worn are everytyhing from wedding dresses to cheerleaders to formal dress and goofy costumes. Every event have some 150 to 500 people in a fancy dress parade and then getting dunked.

If anybody in the Kentucky area (or neigboring states) wants to go and tape it, there are 100 to 500 people taking part in each fancy dress swim or dip. If you want to go, just email me and I will provide you with all the info to the 4 events, the cities, times and places, plus links to the picture galleries on their websites from past year events so you can see how good the prior events were. I am not gonna post all the info here, cos I rarely get anybody other than Brian or Leonmoomin willing to assist...so if you are willing to go, I will give you all the info via email only...otherwise you must use your imagination and trust me that these events are as good as Leonmoomin's New Year Swim tape. Don't ask me "where's the pics"...cos thats not a contribution. I need to hear from people willing to do something to help.

The reward for going is.....a brand new digital camcorder will be awarded (money will be paypalled for you to buy it)to anybody willing to tape at least 2 of the 4 events. If you don't need a camcorder cos you already have some...I will send you $600 in cash instead....how does that sound.

I would go myself..if it was one series of events all on one week...but the 4 events take place on different weekends...on Jan 25th, Feb 8th and Feb 22...so it needs to be covered by somebody living in the area who can drive each saturday to see them.

If somebody cares to volunteer...they will get my reward fund, and the rest of you will also get the benefit of seeing all the vidcaps I post.

If you live in the Kentucky area...email me and I will point you to the 2 main websites for this charity and all the picture galleries.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]