minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 04:02:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 16087.2

Subject: Talking Re: Wetlook season kick-off in Athens!

Date: Thu 19/05/05 23:34:23 GMT

Name: Paul Rain-Fan gr

Email: roumpini@netscape.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Oh gush you were lucky if u will find more on these in our beaches, and I hope you will because you know how difficult it's here in Greece to see a nice wetlook scene in our beaches, almost impossible. Anyway I wish you good luck........
In reply to Message (16087) Hello Wetlook season kick-off in Athens!

By Panayiotis Constantinides - ukpconstantinides@btinternet.com cy Thu 19/05/05 12:23:45 GMT

Hi everyone,

It seems you can get a good wetlook scene when you don't expect it. After work, I went to pick up my camcorder from the representative, it suffered a "minor" accident and I had it repaired. Then, because the shops close late, at 21:00, in Athens in the summer, I thought that since the roads weren't packed with traffic jams, I'd go for a drive to one of the beaches in south Athens. I went to Kalamaki (for those familiar with the city, it's just to the north of the former Athens Intl Airport and the Olympic Hockey, Baseball/Softball, Canoeing/Kayaking and Sailing venues). What I intended was just to go for a stroll in the promenade, as all I saw on the beach was two girls and two boys playing football and the sun was about to set. One of the girls was in a black bikini, the other in jeans and a long-sleeved pink t-shirt. I thought I'd be lucky if she got wet but I wasn't really believing it would happen. I went for a stroll and when I came back, she had taken her jeans off and had put red shorts on! (well, pity, it would be better if she swam in jeans) All the teenagers (by now two more boys had arrived) went into the sea for an early evening swim and so did she, with no sign of hesitation! Well... I wouldn't miss the chance to capture that moment, would I? This scene will definitely be included in my next candid video/DVD when I make it... but not before September anyway. Fingers crossed for all of us everywhere, to have a nice summer with plenty of good wetlook action!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]