minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 20:23:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 16035.1

Subject: Exclamation I forgot one important little detail!

Date: Mon 16/05/05 00:45:54 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email: Ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The second time the waves soaked her good, the girl said the cutest thing which has stuck with me ever since.  Looking down at her freshly soaked clothes, she said gleefully,  "WHATEVER!"

I really loved that!  It still tickles me to think about it.  Next time I get my clothes soaking wet, that's what I'm going to say.  Whatever!  Happy Happy Happy

In reply to Message (16035) Hello A little story for you

By Amf - Ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com us Sun 15/05/05 23:30:50 GMT

I've loved wetlook, especially wet jeans, all my life, so I often go out of my way to seek out interesting wetlook moments.  I went to a wet t-shirt contest a couple days ago for the first time in my life, and it was completely disappointing.  The girls wore little torn up T-shirts and thongs, so it wasn't, you know, really wetlook (and the throng of disgusting guys pressing up against the stage and whooping really turned me off to the whole scene.  

But I had a real wetlook sighting the next day that really tickled me and still does.  I went to the beach here in Georgia, where both the air and the ocean temperature are already quite warm.  I got there right around sunset, which I used to think was too late to catch any good wetlook, but I've learned is really the opposite; most of the times I've seen girls get wet fully clothed happened at sunset or after (when they are quite drunk, in many cases).  

I wore my tight 501 jeans with every intention of soaking them through and through, along with a white dress shirt and sweater, entirely too nice of a getup for the beach, but of course, that makes it all the more exciting.  I'm in my 40s but everyone thinks I'm 35 and I've been told by several women lately that I'm dashing, handsome, etc.  

But I digress.  This story is not just about me.  

I got to the beach just as it was getting dark.  There is a pier where I life and bars along the oceanfront, but I was disappointed to see no one (at least not clothed) playing in water there, so I strolled along the waterfront down to a more secluded part of the beach, where there are concrete walls and rock jetties.  The tide was high and still rising, which makes for very dramatic waves at this place.  

I walked along in the dark, letting the waves soak my shoes and the bottom of my tight Levis.  I saw a couple guys playing football under a light, but they paid me no mind.  Then, suddenly, an apparition: a spectacularly beautiful woman, drunk as can be, came walking out of the darkness right towards me and the water.  She saw me and said, I think (though it was hard to hear in the wind and the surf), "You're amazing."  I thought I was dreaming.  

She was dressed in nice black pants and a really tight light green t-shirt with really short sleeves.  The way she walked and looked at the waves, I could tell she was drunk, enchanted, and uninhibited enough to get wet in those nice clothes.  I said, "Are you having a good time?" and she said, "Not yet."  

And sure enough, she walked down to the water and out far enough so the waves started getting the bottom of her dressy black pants wet.  I might have just followed her and suggested a swim, but I noticed that the two guys playing catch were watching and I gathered that they were with her, so I tried to be discreet.  I walked on a little ways, but stopped to watch what she was going to do.  

She kept flirting with waves and letting them get her more and more each time.  The surf was pretty rough there, however, so it was not the sort of place that invites swimming, and even as drunk as she must have been, she knew it.    But just a little ways down the beach, there was a concrete wall and rock jetty that protruded out straight into the water.  Waves were crashing against it and spraying up, sometimes pretty dramatically.  It's the kind of place that always attracts peoples' attention at the beach at high tide.  

Sure enough, this cute dark haired woman in her late 20s with dressy clothes on was captivated by the wave action on the wall.  She came nearer and nearer.  The football guys came closer, probably to make sure she didn't drown, but they weren't overly concerned about what she did. So, what she did was walk up to the wall from the dry side and taunt the waves that were coming in.  She leaned over the wall and said stuff like "Come On!" and laughed.  Once or twice, big waves crashed against the wall and got her a little wet, which she clearly enjoyed and thought was very funny.  

I stayed close by, also standing by the wall, watching to see what would happen.  She often glanced my way and gave me looks that were very very interesting.  But the guys were close by, so I had to play it cool.  They paid no attention to me, however, which was great.  

Suddenly, to my surprise, the girl sat right down on the wall, on a part that was already wet.  Even that is not the sort of thing you see everyday.  Nice pants and all, sitting on a wet concrete wall.  But she did it for a reason.  After only 15 or 20 seconds, a big wave came in, crashed against the wall, and dumped about 50 gallons of water right on her lap, completely soaking her pants and halfway up her skin tight T-shirt.

Of course, she was astonished, and stood up squealing.  I was standing only about 10 feet away, so I got a great look at her, soaking wet from the waist down, black pants sticking to her luscious body, and tight t-shirt going semi-transparent and showing off her bra, which had some kind of floral pattern on it.  The guy just acted like she was stupid and crazy, which gave me all the more reason to want to encourage her and let her know that I got it.  So I said, "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"  She just blushed.  

She played around more and taunted the ocean to come and get her, leaning so far over the wall that her cute, perfect breasts almost touched the wet concrete.  She was just living it up.  I stayed close by, and once, a wave splashed over the wall my way enough to get my pants fairly wet, and she did not fail to notice.  I gasped and acted shocked, and we exchanged a nice, conspiratorial smile.  A few times, waves came over and splashed her more, but not much, certainly not enough for my taste, nor, as was very clear, hers.  

So she sat back down on the wall again, tempting fate.  The guys were off in the distance, with an amazing level of disinterest, in my opinion.  (What the hell is wrong with some guys anyways?)  What was I to do?  I didn't want her to feel alone.  So I sat down on the wall too, about 8 feet behind her.  

The waves roared in all the way from West Africa and gushed against the wall just below our right feet.  Watching the foam roar by was enough to give me vertigo, and I wasn't even drunk.  She noticed me sitting there and seemed grateful for the companion in the crazy adventure.  

Then, the big one came, the seventh wave or whatever.  Anyways, it crashed right next to me and gushed up and dumped a ton of wet, salty, cool water all over my tight pants, soaking them completely.  I gasped again and girl turned around just in time to see the runoff cascading over my thighs and from around my crotch, where my big erection was apparent under the soaking wet tight denim.  She looked right at my crotch and made a face that said, "oh my!"  I looked back at her with a look of shocked surprise, though, of course, this was the whole reason I came to the beach.  This moment was more than I bargained for, however.  I stood up, looking down on my newly soaking wet jeans, and turned around and felt my ass, which was also completely soaked, giving her a good look at it in the process.  She was as amazed as I was.  

She turned around to face the ocean just in time for the biggest wave of all to come and slap against the wall, flooding up and over and soaking her completely to her shoulders.  She screamed and jumped off, with water streaming down her body, the black pants absolutely sopping wet front and back, and her cute litte ass wrapped in the shiny, wet black fabric.  

Something had to happen.  Unfortunately, it wasn't with me.  She went off to one of the guys and started making out with him, obviously completely turned on by the experience and her soaking wet clothes.  I watched for a bit, until it was clear that she was done getting wet, so I discreetly headed off the other way down the beach, figuring that I did my part.  That woman was totally turned on, and the sight of my soaking wet jeans and the big happy bulge inside them was clearly part of the reason why.  She had her boyfriend, though, so I was content letting her go off with him (where they were going was very obvious by the urgent way she kissed and held him).  

Me, I went off down the beach, found a spot where the surf was calmer, and waded out into the waves, letting them hit me and soak me absolutely all the way, inside and out.  Even at night, it was wonderfully warm and comfortable.  I finally dove underwater and came out just gushing wet, my sweater cascading gallons of water down over my skin tight jeans.  I staggered back into the shallows, and there, on my knees, with the gush of seawater flooding back and forth between my thighs, I put the exclamation point on the wonderful experience.  

Hope you enjoyed my little story.  I'm a straight guy (obviously) and I love to write about our shared interest.  Any female wetlook fans out there interested in sharing stories or whatever, write me at ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com.  

Thanks for listening!

Amf (as in amphibian)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]