minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 02:41:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 16034.1

Subject: Hello Re: Well....After watching....

Date: Mon 16/05/05 10:45:16 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It sounds like you are referring to Leon's friend "Kat". She happened to be backpacking and touring around Asia at the time we were there...and she met us in Chiang Mai and came along to the pool party.

Have a chat with Leon via email sometime....as you and Weinerking know...it is not easy to organize pool parties. In Germany it's a piece of cake to organize a pool party....just advertise it..and people will come. In Thailand you have to work real hard to promote things...and this event was actually rather similar to Weinerkings party in Nashville...i.e. a lot of effort went into creating it...but we did not have as many people show up as we would have hoped for.

So....Leon and I are like you and Weinerking...i.e. we are still trying to find better locations and more ideal conditions so that we get bigger crowds in future.

Maybe we should do a "flag poll" or demographics count on this forum...i.e. find out where the majority of people are living....i.e. within 3 hrs driving distance of where most folks live...and then we should consider renting a hotel + pool and organizing a big event that more folks will get the chance to come and see or participate.

FYI...that scene you see did not take place at this years Songkran...that was the hotel pool we rented during our trip to Thailand in 2004. For 2005 Leon did something different...and instead of renting a hotel pool and going to an area where hotel guests are (as you did in Nashvilled)...we tried to do things differently this year in Thailand. This year Leon bought a giant portable pool (18 feet diameter and 5 feet deep) and had it shipped in from Bangkok...and then we found an open forecourt area where all the bars are...and Leon negotiated with the bar owners and the owner of the forecourt...to let us set up a portable pool where all the bars are. Leon then hired local engineers and welders (the same people who custom made the dunk tank for us) to construct a steel pole with stands....so we could have a "jousting pole" across the pool. No mean feat...that thing weighed over a ton and required 6 guys to lift it off the truck and install it over the pool. Anyway...so this year we had a portable pool going each night outside the bars, with the bar girls and other patrons playing "pool jousting" over the pool...using inflatable giant baseball bats to try and knock each other in.

You will see all this in the next few months when the tapes get edited and released...and clips will go online later this summer too.

But if you and Weinerking and Bob wish to coordinate with us on a project or wet event sometime....we can easily work something out.

It would be a lot easier if we could define a city or town where many wetlook fans live or are willing to travel too...and then we could just organize something near to where most people live.

Personally...I like warm weather...so I would rather travel to places where it is hot.....sorry Canada....I left the UK to get away from our cold weather...so I don't wish to travel to wet events too far north where it is cold. This year in Thailand the weather was hotter than it has been for years....i.e. 44 degrees C on most days...and you need that hot weather...cos of those buggers who keep hitting you with buckets of ice water...ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (16034) Wow Well....After watching....

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Sun 15/05/05 22:54:22 GMT

....the latest poolparty vid taken in Thailand, from Leon's wetlook unleashed site....Count me in when y'all go next year, Mark. Who's the lady in the red dress and no bra? I love her In Love

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]