minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 18:58:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 16028.2.2

Subject: Hello Re: Bo Derek loves the water!

Date: Sun 15/05/05 22:11:13 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I can offer some observations and theories.....I don't wish to burst the illusion that Bo (Mary Collins) is a true wetlook fan herself...but the facts tend to suggest that she was more of a willing participant who was "directed" as opposed to a self-wetting person.

You have to bear in mind...she was married to a true "Svengali"-like husband who controlled every aspect of her career since she was 16 years old. Thats the main reason she made so few films in her career....not because of lack of film offers...but it is fact that is well documented that her husband would not allow her to work in other films, unless he was allowed to direct it himself or had control over the production company. Bo lost many roles due to her hubby not letting her work in films that were not controlled by him. He basically controlled her career the same way William Randolph Hearst controlled the career of Marion Davies, and the way Fernando Lamas controlled the career of his wife Esther Williams.

Incidentally...there is a famous saying about Esther Williams that could equally apply to Bo as well...i.e. movie studio head Louis B. Mayer once said about Esther's movies...."Wet -- she is a star.....dry she ain't"....meaning that the studio intended to keep her wet in as many movies as they could...cos was only a box office draw when she was in water...and not on dry land.

The theory I have is that the wetlook fan is not Bo....it was her husband ......who enjoyed seeing wetlook....cos there is an interesting comparison you can do....between John Derek's 3 wives. That is...during the time John Derek was married to his 2nd wife Ursula Andress....you have all these wet blouse scenes of Ursula on "Dr No" and the movie "Once Before I Die"....and then John divorces Ursula and marries Linda Evans (in her pre-Dynasty days)....and then wet blouse pics of her start appearing on photosets and from the Steve McQueen movie "Tom Horn"...and then he divorces Linda and marries Bo...and then she gets all the same wetlook treatment too.

I think the real wetlook fan was John Derek....cos he seemed to enjoy getting all his wives wet and in the same kinds of outfits and poses too....and all 3 of them were in Playboy too.

I don't really think that Bo gives a second thought about getting wet....she just did whatever she was directed to do.

As for her getting wet and being in the pool fully clothed on Entertainment Tonite (I have that scene)...and also she did a similar thing in a pool on a segment appearing in the UK BBC series "Pebble Mill at One" in 1982 (I wish I had that one...but thats a long lost scene nobody has)...there is a very logical explanation of why Bo goes in the pool in her jeans and blouse. Bo has been a life long lover of horses and in the 1980's she and her hubby lived on the horse ranch they owned....and still rides horses every day. And one of the things she has said she often likes to do is ride her horses into the lake etc....so she is normally in jeans and a blouse on horseback and often goes into the lake with her horses. So...for her....she probably thinks nothing of it...it is totally normal for her to be in jeans and a blouse and go into the lake with her horses...just like Linda Blair did in the Canadian tv movie "Wild Horse Hank"...and Bo probably comes back to her ranch house and jumps in the pool in her riding gear to cool off too....

mk

In reply to Message (16028.2) Info Bo Derek loves the water!

By Getwet - us Sun 15/05/05 09:10:20 GMT

Back quite a few years ago, Bo and her husband John (now deceased I think) were talking about shooting another movies featuring Bo getting wet. Then there was word they weren't going to shoot it cause of critics aganst Bo and her bad acting, or something.

Rusty, of Ark fame, urged people to write her and tell her how much they'd like to see another movie of her and of her getting wet. So I wrote and was amazed to receive a letter back from her! Her real last name is Collins, can't remember what her real first name was. I've got the letter buried in my collection somewhere.

She commented on my writing her and on my comments about her in the water and getting wet in her movies. She stated that being in the water was where she really felt comfortable and at home at! Loved her ever since and think she's a true hydophile.   

In reply to Message (16028) Question Why Bo Derek interviewed in a pool fully clothed?

By Newcomer - uu Sun 15/05/05 07:08:59 GMT

I saw a series of pictures of Bo Derek interviewed in a pool fully clothed. ("Entertainment Tonight" in 1993)

Don't someone know why she went into the pool?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]