minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:14:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 16015.2.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: What happen with the others girls whose like the wet clothes

Date: Wed 18/05/05 08:03:28 GMT

Name: trish us

Email: trish1980us

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
kristen & tina--

i find that the jeans in public is never a problem.  hey, there i am at the water, i want to go for a swim, what choice do i have?  shoes are another matter.  if i'm with other people i will often try to instigate something to wind up getting myself pushed or thrown in so that the shoes stay on.  but if i'm at a lake, beach or fountain on my own, it does look odd just getting in without removing the shoes.  sometimes i will go very late at night to avoid people.  another good time to go is at bar closing time...you can (and i often have) easily dismiss your actions as being drunk, and it's an easy time to get others to join you.

trish

In reply to Message (16015.2.1) Thumbs Up Re: Re: What happen with the others girls whose like the wet clothes

By TinaJ - sillytinaj@yahoo.com us Sun 15/05/05 06:43:11 GMT

same here ... I enjoy getting wet, especially my shoes and jeans, but I haven't gotten myself to do it in public.  In fact, I suddenly get very shy if I'm getting wet and then I hear someone coming along, even another woman.

I also welcome e-mail to chat about getting wet.

Tina

In reply to Message (16015.2) Question Re: What happen with the others girls whose like the wet clothes

By Kristen - wetjeanskristen@yahoo.com us Sun 15/05/05 01:18:34 GMT

Hi...

Great pics, and I'm glad to see you don't mind doing it in public, and are willing to show yourself having fun. That's still something I have a hangup about. Is that what you were talking about when you asked about women in here? E-mail me if you like. We'll chat if you want. Thanks.

Kristen

In reply to Message (16015) Hello What happen with the others girls whose like the wet clothes

By alejandra - alejandra_serrano1@hotmail.com ve Sat 14/05/05 14:30:10 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/user/alejandra_serrano1

http://community.webshots.com/user/alejandra_serrano1

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]