minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:42:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 16015.2.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What happen with the others girls whose like the wet cl

Date: Mon 16/05/05 01:57:06 GMT

Name: waterjoe de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
When you are complete in the water, from outside you can not or not exactly see, what you are wearing. So if someoone is coming around, probably he can see your T-shirt or sweater in the water, but this is nothing strange. Jeans and shoes are invisible from the shore.

And by leaving the water you can put off the shoes still in the water and held them in the hand by walking out (or throw them on the shore before). This looks more inconspicious. I usually always put off my shoes in the water. Sometimes I like to swim with them - but I hate the scratching sand by walking in wet shoes.

My personal tip: "Jump over your shadow" -like we say in Germany-, and go in the water at a public beach or stream, for example starting with short jeans and a T-shirt or a top. You will be absolutely amazed, how uninteresting this will be for the people around.

In reply to Message (16015.2.1.1.1.1) Question Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What happen with the others girls whose like the wet cl

By Tina - sillytinaj@yahoo.com us Sun 15/05/05 20:22:04 GMT

kinda difficult to explain my wearing pumps or ankle boots with my jeans when walking out of the water.

Thanks for your advice.  I agree that swimming in a lake or stream is better than in my bathtub, so long as nobody else is around.

Tina

In reply to Message (16015.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: What happen with the others girls whose like the wet clothes

By waterjoe - de Sun 15/05/05 11:35:26 GMT

P.S. Wear shoes at beaches and lakes with stones and say, that you want to save your feet. Everyone accepts this.

I was swimming with shoes (and naturally jeans) in a reservoir with very stony shores. I was coming out of the water without problems. I've heard, how other people had said: "Look, how smart he is to wear shoes. We've cutted our feet".  

In reply to Message (16015.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: What happen with the others girls whose like the wet clothes

By waterjoe - de Sun 15/05/05 11:29:45 GMT

Perhaps you can try it in the public with a little bit (short jeans) and go further step by step (wear every time a bit longer pants). So I've done it in my first years. My swimming-jeans were getting longer from time to time.

My experience was: no reaction by other people at the beach or lakes, a little bit looking at public (open) pools, that's it.

To use shorts or other short pants for swimming is absolutely nothing special, not for girls and not for boys. Jeans are more unsual, but not totally strange and crazy. These are my experiences, not only in Germany. Some years ago I've been in Israel - it was unsual, if a girl wears NOT a cut-off-jeans- or other short pants for swimming.

You are from the US. I've seen by myself over there, that the girls are wearing much more T-shirts and shorts for swimming than in Europe.

So don't be afraid - just do it. Swimming in Jeans is much better than play around with them in the shower or the tub.

In reply to Message (16015.2.1) Thumbs Up Re: Re: What happen with the others girls whose like the wet clothes

By TinaJ - sillytinaj@yahoo.com us Sun 15/05/05 06:43:11 GMT

same here ... I enjoy getting wet, especially my shoes and jeans, but I haven't gotten myself to do it in public.  In fact, I suddenly get very shy if I'm getting wet and then I hear someone coming along, even another woman.

I also welcome e-mail to chat about getting wet.

Tina

In reply to Message (16015.2) Question Re: What happen with the others girls whose like the wet clothes

By Kristen - wetjeanskristen@yahoo.com us Sun 15/05/05 01:18:34 GMT

Hi...

Great pics, and I'm glad to see you don't mind doing it in public, and are willing to show yourself having fun. That's still something I have a hangup about. Is that what you were talking about when you asked about women in here? E-mail me if you like. We'll chat if you want. Thanks.

Kristen

In reply to Message (16015) Hello What happen with the others girls whose like the wet clothes

By alejandra - alejandra_serrano1@hotmail.com ve Sat 14/05/05 14:30:10 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/user/alejandra_serrano1

http://community.webshots.com/user/alejandra_serrano1

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]