WetlookPro

Message # 16005.1

Subject: Great Re: Strange Reactions - thank you for sharing [nt]

Date: Tue 17/05/05 00:57:58 GMT

Name: Bruno uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (16005) Hello Strange Reactions

By Jane - uu Fri 13/05/05 23:55:02 GMT

Hello! Here I am again!

Today I’m going to describe you some of my (a little bit strange) daughter’s reactions after that “correction” day in “our beach” (see post # 15870).

Some days later she had a date with a boy she liked very much and she wanted to start an affair with him. They had planned to meet early afternoon on Sunday and go for a walk or maybe a coffee.

A few hours earlier I found her searching my wardrobe. When I asked her what she was looking for, she answered that she would like to wear something special and different that afternoon. She’d never asked something like that, so I supposed that she should like him very much! After searching and trying on my clothes for more than one hour, she chose a very nice shoulder-strapped white dress of mine, which I hadn’t worn for more than 10 – 12 years. It was quite tight round her waist and chest, a little bit longer than her knees and she put it on with no bra. I also found a very thin and short long-sleeved white shirt with no buttons, which she could wear as a coat. And I gave her a very nice small bag and some leather shoes of mine. I was watching her going out, having also making-up herself, and I realized that she wasn’t a girl anymore. She had become a woman already; besides she would be 17 in a few months!

3 – 4 hours later, before it gets dark, I was sitting in the yard and I saw her coming back. She was holding her shoes in her hands and I noticed that her hair should be wet. She ran to me and she felt in my arms almost crying. Embracing her I realized that her clothes were wet also. When she calmed after a while, she described to me what had happened:

«I met Nick in the coffee-shop where we stayed for almost 2 hours. We were discussing about various subjects but I couldn’t suppose he was interested for me as much as I would like. Then he proposed me to go for a walk at the beach. I thought that was hopeful. We went there, made a small walk and then sat on the sand. Sorry, but I didn’t take care of not getting dirty the dress. I believe that I had shown him my interest, so I was waiting for a sign; a tender movement from him. Taking my hand in his maybe, or holding me in his arms. Nothing; he wasn’t warm with me at all! Then I made the silly thought that I might cause something to him the same way you did to George. So I stood up, and walked into the sea (don’t worry, I wasn’t wearing your shoes!). When I was knee-deep I turned back and, laughing, called him to join me. “I don’t want to destroy my trousers”, he said then. “Don’t mind! Let’s just be a little bit out of ourselves”, I answered. He kept on refusing. He only warned me that my dress started getting wet and I would destroy it. “I don’t give a damn”, I thought (sorry mammy!), I turned back, fell in and started swimming! Being deep I waved my hands inviting him again. Then he stood up and came closer to the water. I thought he was coming in. But he only shouted me to come out and that I was crazy. I stayed in for 10 more minutes. Then I came out I stood in front of him completely wet. The shirt was like I wasn’t wearing it and he could see clearly my body through the wet dress which was sticking on me. I hoped that, this way, he would finally pay attention on me! Then, I laid on the beach. He only told me that I was getting my dress full of sand and that I would be cold. “I don’t mind”, I said, disappointed and almost angry with him and with myself, because I thought that he would react the same as George did. A few minutes later I went in again to wash my clothes from the sand, I picked up my bag and my shoes, said goodbye and came back home walking around before for almost half an hour.»

“It isn’t everybody like George. Everyone is different. Just be yourself and behave exactly as your heart orders and then you’ll find the boy that is worth to you” I only said to her.

She went then under the yard’s shower to rinse the salted water from the dress and the shirt. “You don’t have to, just go inside and take them off. We’ll wash them later and it’s getting cold now” I told her. But she insisted. I believe she thought it as some kind of expiation. Then I joined her in my shorts and t-shirt and we stayed under the pouring water (which probably was hiding her tears) embraced for a long time. I couldn’t see her unhappy...

A few months later, during Christmas holidays, my daughter went once again to spend some days with her father. Coming back she told me that she asked him what he was thinking when he was watching me getting wet in my clothes. How he was seeing me? Did he pay any special attention? Did that mean anything different for him?

He found her question strange. That was something he had never discussed even with me before. You know, it was something so normal and usual for us, that we had never mentioned anything special to each other.

He said that he liked me anyway. And he had the chance to admire me in so many different ways: naked, half-naked, dressed in formal or sport outfit, wet or dry. He could remember a lot of times that he liked something particular on me. Some of them have been in wet clothes. But he never thought them as something different from others. He liked me more when I was swimming in tight clothes or they were getting tight because of wetness. Also, when they’ve already been or become see-through. And much more, of course, when both happened! But it was obvious that any man should feel the same. And, in opposite, he didn’t like me at all when I was wet in thick and large clothes.

He recalled in his mind and recounted to our daughter only one particular event of me getting wet, which I also remember very well:

It was a little bit earlier before we become lovers. We were still in the University and he was a new member of our company. I had started to like him, when we went once to a beach with some other friends for a walk. It was hot, so we decided to get into the sea. Instead of taking off only my shoes, I dared to take off also my jeans and my bra, so I remained only with my panties and a long white t-shirt, which when it became wet “showed” everything... inside it! I was wondering for my courage: Instead of trying to hide, I was getting closer to him, so he could notice me! I’ve never behaved like that before. But it was worth, less than one month later we had become lovers...

My daughter should have been impressed so much by George’s story, after all!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]