minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:39:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 16001.1

Subject: Hello Thats why I droped your site....

Date: Fri 13/05/05 21:22:46 GMT

Name: Wetjeans us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I never complain about the wetlook producers and I am truely greatfull for the material that is produced.  I am happy to buy those pictures and DVDs but I droped liquid ladies because of the nasty email I recieved from you regarding my password.  While I know you have better things to do than deal with these problems, no one does this on purpose and since we are the paying customers deal with it.
In reply to Message (16001) Read This Rant time

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Fri 13/05/05 16:43:22 GMT

Ok, I'm gonna go on a rare rant about ppl signing up for paysites and using MSN/hotmail/aol/yahoo web based email programs Angry I've had 3 in the last 24 hours on my site, 1 on LiquidLadies and Bob has had 3 on his PPV site. I have got better things to do than to spend hours trying to contact u ppl with ur passcodes. And I am getting fed up with it. Surely most ppl know that with these web mail accounts that there is an accompanying spam blocker that comes with it. USE IT Exclamation Come on ppl, b4 u click submit when u make a payment, stop and think about it for a few minutes and make sure that there won't be any problems receiving ur merchendise orders or subscription services passcodes. So from now on if I don't get back a return receipt when I send u ur passcodes within 24 hours, I will first plaster ur name and email account on the both forums. If I do not get a response within 24 hours of that, I will refund ur money. Simple as that. I will try and get a seperate board on the styx forum dedicated to those who complain that they never received their passcodes. But most important, and I can't stress it enough, Is PLEASE CHECK UR JUNK/SPAM folders. U'll probably find there are other important stuff in there as well.

wir Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]