minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:42:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 15977.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Yeah,showed her from the neck up for 1 second.

Date: Thu 12/05/05 10:16:17 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It proves my theory about that show...i.e. it's chick-flick show shot for women only...cos it fails to deliver the kinds of shots that men would want to see. The ultimate "death nail" in the coffin for that series....was last week at the annual reporters convention at the White House...when first lady Laura Bush gave a speech and said she watches that show and she loves Desperate Housewives....and imho any show that is favored by the First Lady....must surely be the kind of show that will never do anything for me....cos I am pretty sure that Laura Bush would not be a fan of "Ciao Darwin"...ha ha

Desperate Housewives is really a myth...portrayed by the media as being a sexy show for men....and thats baloney...

It's like when then used to accuse the Beauty Pageant shows on tv as being a "male fantasy" to see women strutting on stage wearing swimsuits.....get real...what male fantasizes about seeing women strutting on stage totally covered up by a swimsuit...if beauty pageants were truly a male fantasy...those girls would be strutting on stage NAKED.

This is why the series SEX IN THE CITY never delivered anything tangible for wetlook or male fans either...it was a show by women for women.

If Desperate Housewives were truly the male oriented sexy show like the media portray it to be...those girls would be bouncing up and down in miniskirts on trampolines...like THE MAN SHOW used to do...ha ha.

MK

In reply to Message (15977.1.1) Sad Re: Yeah,showed her from the neck up for 1 second. [nt]

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Thu 12/05/05 09:55:09 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (15977.1) Hello Re: Desperate housevives

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 12/05/05 07:38:12 GMT

I think the better question may be if anyone can get their hands on outtakes or "behind the scenes" footage. What got aired was little to nothing, wetlook-wise. Doesn't even compare to when Felicity waded in wearing her black formal (premiere episode).

In reply to Message (15977) Question Desperate housevives

By Wetclothes - se Thu 12/05/05 07:11:07 GMT

Have anyone a better pictures of that "poolplunge"?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/images/gallery/ep20/gallery.html?photo=20

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]