minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:11:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 15974.1.1

Subject: Info The second part of the plan!

Date: Fri 13/05/05 01:11:44 GMT

Name: leonmoomin wx

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As I had said, it is the other way around to what is suggested.

I plan to join Flav with jeans/trousers shoots, only on the alternate weeks.  So the plan will be, we will each be doing jeans/trousers shoots every two weeks on alternate weeks.

That way, everyone is happy, each week you will get a skirts/dresses update from one of us and you will also get a jeans/trousers update from the other!

So in short, the plan is:

One jeans/trousers update every week and one skirts/dresses update every week!

How does that sound to you guys?

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (15974.1) Thumbs Up Re: to the jeans/trouser fans

By Robbi - de Thu 12/05/05 02:54:03 GMT

That's a good solution. I am looking forward to the next tight pants shots!
In reply to Message (15974) Thumbs Up to the jeans/trouser fans

By [the romanian] - flaviu@wetrom.com ro Thu 12/05/05 01:43:01 GMT

Hi to you all,

I am glad that you are interested on wetrom.com updates and I am glad you open the subject.

I have news for all of you.

As you know I am a BIG fan of hi heels so for me if the model wear hi heels great.

I have no "only" trousers or "only" skirt preferences I prefer both equally.

The truth is that the updates untill the 1st of june are already ready on the server.

BUT from June on It will be one week trousers and one week skirt updates(I speak for wetrom).

This way everybody will be happy....

Sorry if I cause inconvenience to you.

To be honest I learned a lot from MK and Leon BUT the only real influence on wetrom.com updates is me.

Sorry to to disagree wet and happy but I am not only a skirt lover, I am a trousers fan too in exact same percent.

As long as the model is smart dressed for me is equal if the model wear dress or jeans.

PLEASE read MK's post because MK knows me better then anybody and he know that I have tastes for every kind of wetlook if the model is pretty and the clothes are nice.

Please Jeans fans have trust and patiance(a few weeks more) and from next month on you should have what you deserve(half of the updates in a month will be jeans and trousers). This is a promise.

Don't forget that the point of wetrom site and I am sure that MK and Leon think the same for the other two sites.... the point of mostwet is NOT to please us,( we can shoot whatever we want for ourselves) BUT TO PLEASE YOU.

This is what I try to do after the poll's we make show us the percent for jeans lovers and the dress lovers I start to make plans for the future updates. So from june on you will see the results of that.

Cheers and thatnk's everybody for the comments,

EuroWAM TEAM[the romanian]

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]