Wetlook-Online

Message # 15964.2.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Cora and Petra soaking wet in pink

Date: Wed 11/05/05 10:14:24 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

All the points about jeans and pants are well taken.

FYI....the comments about Leon influencing EuroWAM TEAM are rather unfair and warrant some clarification.

If anybody has been influencing EuroWAM TEAM to do more dresses and skirts shoots in the past than jeans and pants shoots...the blame for all that is entirely my fault....so please blame me for that.....but please back up a bit and lets look at the history of the wetlook romania site (before mostwet was created). This should be no great revelation to anybody....but I plead guilty to being more of a skirts and dresses fan than being a jeans & pants fan. When EuroWAM TEAM and I started making videos together back in 2001...I was basically financing all the Romanian models and asking EuroWAM TEAM to create custom videos for me ...so EuroWAM TEAM was basically working to make custom videos entirely to my taste. The logic there being....when you commission somebody to make videos for you...he who pays for the models...gets to choose the kinds of outfits he wants to see etc. This is no different than the custom videos Tracie makes for her customers...the sponsor who pays for the models...gets to choose the outfits they want etc. Anyway...EuroWAM TEAM basically shot many videos for me, according to my tastes....and thats my perogative as the sponsor of those models and tapes...and all this was done prior to the launch of the mostwet site in Dec 2004 (we had made over 55 videos before mostwet was even thought about as a concept).

Then...in 2004..Leon, EuroWAM TEAM and I got together...and decided to create the new mostwet site...and the principle aim of that site was to make Leon and EuroWAM TEAM totally independent from me...and to have the financial resources to make their own videos their way (and not my way)...and for them to raise financing for all their own models and projects themselves via their sites on mostwet network....and so the mostwet concept was launched...and now Leon and EuroWAM TEAM are totally autonomous from me...and now create all their own projects and do their respective shoots as per their own ideas and now they cater to their OWN base of customers (not to me or my base of customers).

The good news is....EuroWAM TEAM does not have the same bias towards skirts and dresses that I have....EuroWAM TEAM likes ALL kinds of clothings...and he does not favor dresses over jeans....he likes all kinds of clothings...and his main interest is that the girls must be good looking...and that whatever the clothes are...they must be smart clothes that look good (i.e. smart tight designer jeans....not baggy ugly dirty grubby jeans etc).

As Leon mentions....we do recognize that we have a slight problem with our past portfolio of materials...i.e. the 70+ videos Leon made before mostwet was born...and the 65+ videos EuroWAM TEAM and I already made before mostwet was born....Leon, EuroWAM TEAM and I have been discussing this already.

Don't you recall....or has everybody forgotten already....just before we left for Thailand last month...I posted a VOTING CAMPAIGN and SURVEY on this forum....offering the best Jeans videoclips and the best Dresses video clips....offering everybodu a free video clips for participating in the survey. I guess some folks just took the free clips and did not thing anything of it....but there was a POINT to that poll and survey...and the point was....for us to gather statistics on how many dresses fans versus jeans fans there are...and the results were....almost perfectly split down the middle. Of the 1500 people who voted.....51% of them voted for the dresses clips and 49% were voting on the Jeans clips. This gave us the data we wanted....and proved to us that the forum is evenly divided 50/50 between dresses fans and jeans fans...and that "we" (Leon, EuroWAM TEAM and I) needed to bear that in mind for our future shoots....i.e. we know we have more dresses scenes in the can from past shoots than we do jeans shoots....so we had our annual business convention in Thailand last month...and LOTS of strategy meetings...and discussed plans on how we need to correct this in future....and we all agreed that we need to plan to do more jeans or pants shoots in the next few months.

This was all in our plans as of last month...and will be certainly factored into the shoots we do in the next 3 months.....but you will need to bear with us and be patient. We only just got back from Thailand a couple of weeks ago...and we have much editing and catchup work to do....but I can assure you that we WILL certainly be scheduling lots of jeans shoots in Romania and the UK in the next couple of months....so bear with us.

We are working on it. It is not fair to blame Leon for whatever is on EuroWAM TEAM's site....thats my fault for the past shoots...if anybody is to be faulted....but I make no apologies for that...cos when I hire models to do custom scenes for me...I tend to want the girls to be dressed the way I like it...and thats no different to Kev and Graham...their models are also dressed with a bias towards their own preferences too...and thats no different to Wetlook Unlimited and other producers...every producer has his own preferences and biases.

We are certainly paying heed to what all the jeans fans are saying.

MK

In reply to Message (15964.2) Question Re: Cora and Petra soaking wet in pink

By Frankie - us Wed 11/05/05 09:20:05 GMT

I am a member of the group and I'm also wondering if we're going to see any wet jeans/pants on Wetlook Romania before long.  I know Leonmoomin is very partial to dresses/skirts which is fine, but I'm hoping to see less dresses/skirts on EuroWAM TEAM's site.  I know that most of the daily clips on Wetlook Unleased shows wet jeans, but the same dunktank venue over and over gets a little boring after awhile.  The once a week clips of other venue are a nice diversion!  I appreciate them.  Hopefully we can see more pool parties, beach scenes and such if at all possible.

I'm not complaining....well, okay!  I guess I am.  All the hard work along with the collaboration with MK is greatly appreciated, so don't get me wrong!  Just want to suggest a little more variety of clothing, that's all.

If I'm out of place, please let me know.

And again, thanks Falviu, Leon & MK!

In reply to Message (15964) Info Cora and Petra soaking wet in pink html

By [the romanian] - flaviu@wetrom.com ro Wed 11/05/05 06:07:38 GMT

Hello everyone, this is the latest update on wetrom

wetrom.com
Latest Updates on wetrom.com:

Wed, May 11:
Cora and Petra
In 2004 pink was the trend colour... I guess they don't know how beautiful it looks a pink dress when is worn in the lake
24 hi-res photos and 5 video clips

Visit wetrom.com now!

Hope you like it....

Have a nice day.

EuroWAM TEAM[the romanian]

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]