minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:04:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 15964.1.6.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: No more pants.... Leons influence?

Date: Wed 11/05/05 15:22:52 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I do like jeans, but it's just that it seems that 80-90% of wetlook pictures are jeans. I like to see something else as well. I want to see skirts and dresses, and pants other than jeans, especially polyester slacks.  If there weren't many jeans pictures, then I would want to see more. As it is, there is a jeans overload. It's this way in real world wetlook too. Jean shorts predominate at amusement park water rides (it looks like the weather will be right for a trip to Six Flags next week finally, this cold spring has really sucked).  Most of the long pants are jeans. It is so cool to see non-denim pants and shorts, and to occasionally see a skirt.
In reply to Message (15964.1.6.1) Info Re: Re: No more pants.... Leons influence?

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Wed 11/05/05 14:27:23 GMT

Firstly!

Its 50/50, I have seen a huge amount of girls getting wet fully clothed and in the places I have been its 50/50 possibly even more in favour of skirts in many cases.

Secondly, did you even bother to read any of the replies we posted?

We achnoledge that we are not currently producing enough material for the jeans and trousers fans!  We have also said that we will correct that!

We did a survey here, where fans were asked to pick their favourite scenes to be shown here, there was a choice of jeans/trousers scenes and skirts/dresses scenes.  It was fairly evenly split!

Also, the third partner of mostwet has a lot of candid footage, he has, as in it is in his possesion and he knows what the percentage of skirts to trousers the footage that he has is!  You don't, but as a lot of it is mine or footage that I am aware of, then i can tell you that that is also likely to be split down the middle, 50/50!

Also, I have looked around the streets and the fountains and the pools, guess what i see, skirts/dresses, jeans/trousers 50/50 particularly in the summer when girls wear less and lets face it, girls are more likely to get wet in fountains in the summer, when they are also likely to be wearing less!  50/50!!!

FIFTY/FIFTY!

We have not been catering enough for 50% of fans, but as you said, it is still their choice!  They can see what we offer, they can see what others offer!  So when they start to see more of what they want with us they can then choose to join!

Please, at least read what we have to say in response before you post!  As for Justin Case, do you have a nervious twitch in your index finger? Peace Man

Well its a compliment that the jeans/trousers fans are so upset that we are doing so much for the skirts/dresses fans, that they want a peice of it!

Don't worry, we will deliver!

leonmoomin Talking

In reply to Message (15964.1.6) Hello Re: No more pants.... Leons influence?

By wet and happy - nl Wed 11/05/05 11:51:09 GMT

Everybody has the right to make the wetlook he like to see himself. So I think the mostwet producers are both skirtlovers. It is there right to make wetlook in skirt and dresses, but........

They want to sell the wetlook they make, and I believe that more than 60% of the wetlookfans want to see a girl in jeans and pants. I am a jeanslover to, and I am not a member because they have to much skirts and dresses on their pages. Look around you in the streets, the fountains and even in the pools. Where are the skirts. Most girls wear jeans and pants, even in the water.

That is the real world, but it is a free world

It is Flavu's and Leon's choice to dress the girls in skirts and we must respect that.

The third partner of mostwet, wetlook unleashed has a lot oc candid wetlook from the streets and the pools. And 80% off the girls wear jeans, trousers or a pence.

For the pencelovers like me. There are a lot of other producers with good jeanswetlook. Not only Flavu and Leon are free. We had the freedom the chose ore own wet pages

In reply to Message (15964.1) Question No more pants.... Leons influence?

By Detlef - dummedrecksau@gmx.de de Wed 11/05/05 08:51:27 GMT

I'm not a moaner as I'm not a member but I recognized the pics @ wetlook romania used to have a better variety before that mostwet.com-thing. Is this the influence of Leonmoomin? I mean we all know you don't like wet everyday pants and you don't like wet jeans, do you? I don't like jeans that much too, but what good is ONLY skirts and dresses? I mean I'm not better than you Leon as I only REALLY enjoy tight, wet, long pants (NOT jeans). But you EuroWAM TEAM & Leon, you're wetlook producers! What about getting new customers with a greater variety?

Don't get me wrong! Your stuff is awesome! I (pants-lover) just noticed that lack of variety.

Best wishes.

Detlef

In reply to Message (15964) Info Cora and Petra soaking wet in pink html

By [the romanian] - flaviu@wetrom.com ro Wed 11/05/05 06:07:38 GMT

Hello everyone, this is the latest update on wetrom

wetrom.com
Latest Updates on wetrom.com:

Wed, May 11:
Cora and Petra
In 2004 pink was the trend colour... I guess they don't know how beautiful it looks a pink dress when is worn in the lake
24 hi-res photos and 5 video clips

Visit wetrom.com now!

Hope you like it....

Have a nice day.

EuroWAM TEAM[the romanian]

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]