Wetlook-Online

Message # 15940

Subject: Info How I check the SC updates

Date: Mon 09/05/05 14:43:31 GMT

Name: Darret gb

Email: dramwater@cd2.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There have been a few people asking me how I check the Southern Charms updates each day, so rather than reply individually and having a lot of repetition I thought I would make a post for all to see.

Here's what I said in a reply to someone in an email the other day........

There are a LOT of SC girls, but no way do I check them all every day. What I do is this.

I go to the main page at http://www.southern-charms.com/sc-main.html , and not far from the top. to the right of the centre of the page, there is a box that says

See a preview of

everyone who

updated today with

Update Preview

Check first that the update for that day has been done, then click on that link.

That page shows all the SC's that have done an update that day, along with the first three pics in their free section.

It is these pics that I look at for any signs of wetlook etc. After a while you get a feel of what is likely to be wetlook based and what isn't.

Most of the girls have a hint of wetlook in the first three pics, but the odd one doesn't, so I miss getting these ones...although they are few and far between, so on the whole I don't miss much, and anyway somebody else usually spots any missed ones.

Basically, if it remotely looks like there might be wetlook, I just check out all the pics in the update, but I don't check all the pics in an update that looks nothing like wetlook...like a girl sitting on a bed wearing a nightdress for instance, I just scroll on down and bypass that stuff, and that's how it cuts down on the time needed to do the check.

Mon-Thurs there are about 100-150 to check each day and that takes me 30 mins to maybe an hour, and on Fridays it varies between 240-300 and takes between an hour (if I'm lucky!) and 2 hours 30 mins.

The time in the UK that they come out is around 7.30-9pm weekdays and 10.30pm-00.30 on a Friday.

One other thing, the daily preview list has a link which goes straight to the update pics which is great, but unfortunately after the first 96 or so the link doesn't work so you have to click the bigger pic on the left and go through each girls main page then photo page to get to the update...it's no biggie though, and I kept meaning to email the SC webmaster but never got round to it.

Hope this helps those who were asking.

Regards

Darret.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]