Wetlook-Online

Message # 15907.1.2

Subject: Wink Smile 30 years later and I STILL don't like SPAM! [nt]

Date: Sun 08/05/05 17:14:54 GMT

Name: Monty Python gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (15907.1) Hello Re: Wetlook Terminology

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 07/05/05 09:33:29 GMT

I think "we" are responsible for that...not the internet. The interent just propogates whatever the Google spiders and other search engines can pick up.

Basically....whatever we say and we do...gets spread around on the net.

Just like the folks who coined the term "spam" from a Monty Python sketch and they spread that term around...and then it eventually ends up in Websters or the Oxford Dictionaries. Same with us.....when you use the terms wetlook or "wam" often enough.....it's gets to be part of the vernacular.

Basically...you can judge how famous you are or how well known your interests are.....by typing those words into Google and seeing how many pages get listed.

The reverse of this is...there is even a game many college kids now play....called "Google Whacking"....that was invented by some guy in the UK who apparently had a lot of spare time on his hands....so he created this game and term called the "Google Whack"...and the object of the game is...to see what unrelated terms or words you can type into Google where the only result is ONE RESULT....and you can only get one hit in the entire world. If you can find a term or phrase that you can enter into Google where only one website in the world comes up....then you have just achieved a "Google Whack".

The guy who invented this game.....now apparently gets paid very well....travelling around the world appearing on tv shows and explaining it to people..he was in the USA recently too. Just goes to show you....how somebody can even make money out of the most ridiculous ideas.

MK

In reply to Message (15907) Hello Wetlook Terminology

By Terry - us Sat 07/05/05 08:00:56 GMT

I think the Internet was made for Wetlook.  I keep seeing the phrase "found while SURFING"

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]