Wetlook-Online

Message # 1590.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: confusion, completion and a very quick TV-tip

Date: Wed 01/01/03 05:46:15 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

confusion is normal....these shows get aired at different times in different countries the ARTE channel germany appears to be affiliated with the ARTV network in Canada...and likewise this show is airing both on the TV5 European channel as well as the TV5 International north american station....so this show has been syndicated in both German and French versions, and appears all over the place...I was merely giving you a few tips on where you might find it...by providing the title of the show.

You must check your own tv guides, cos times will vary depending on what time zone you are in.

MK

In reply to Message (1590.1.1) Confused Re: Re: confusion, completion and a very quick TV-tip

By expresident_2000 - de Wed 01/01/03 05:35:49 GMT

Maybe I made a mistake. The show with the wetlook-scene which definitely must have appeared (found a photo in my TV-Guide) on French-German TV-station ARTE is the 23rd, but the one on French TV5 is the 22nd "Festival International du cirque de Demain", which will be shown this night at 02.00 CET. Confused? Then take this: Earlier, at 00.40, the teletext of TV5 announces a show called "Festival du Cirque Imaginaire"...

But the good news is ARTE will repeat the "23. Weltfestival des Nachwuchszirkus" (German title) twice: Wednesday, January 8 at 15.10 and the night from Monday to Tuesday, January 13 at 01.20 o'clock.

For the quick ones: German ZDF will air Indian drama "Kama Sutra" this Wednesday at 23.25. If my dizzy brain and WAMTAC-lists aren't wrong, it contains at least three wetlook scenes. Unfortunately I can't find a date for a repetition.

In reply to Message (1590.1) TV Re: 2 wetlook tv tips

By expresident_2000 - de Wed 01/01/03 04:10:00 GMT

"Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain" will be repeated this very night (wednesday at thursday) starting at 02.00 on TV5, which can be received throughout Europe. Haven't seen it yet - Thanx!!!

So long for my rare annual report, have a nice 2003!

In reply to Message (1590) TV 2 wetlook tv tips

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 01/01/03 03:35:28 GMT

Website: http://www.wamtec.com/home/WAM_Reports/Online_News/news45/news45.html

Happy New Year

2 tv tips for you, one to look for in the re-runs, and one for Canadian Satellite dish users.

1) Last night as I headed out for some partying I switched  on a battalion of vcrs as I left the house to record various different stations...just to trawl for pot luck scenes...and when I checked the tapes this morning I found I captured a real gem of a wet scene. This was from some Latino awards show on the Spanish Network channel TELEMUNDO last night. They had one musical routine that was a BLATANT rip off of Britney Spears shower dance routine from her Vegas show...wherein a Latino singer and her dancers copied that same kind of scene with showers and sprinklers on stage. But who's complaining...their copycat version was just as nice as Britney's was...so copy that routine as many times as you want. The show is sure to be re-run by Telemundo (cos they heavily repeated everything they air)...so watch out for it in re-runs.

2)In an earlier thread a couple of days ago, the folks in Germany were talking about this great circus act, where a clothed girl performs in a water tank shaped like a giant champagne glass. I already taped this same act from an outdoor performance last summer at a pool party tv show from germany...but this was a new "indoor" version of the same watertank act...and it was reported to air on german tv last night. Anyway..I did some more research on the subject, and found out the name of the performer, and her name is "Gulynara" and she is on loan from the Moulin Rouge in Paris, which is where she performs her act...and she is touring with the "Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain", and that is the name of the tv special that was just aired in Germany last night. The good news is, if you live in France or get the international version of the TV5 French tv station you can see that same show being repeated 2-3 times over the next 2-3 days. If you live in Canada and have satellite or digital cable, you can see Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain being aired on the ARTV network (channel 129) tomorrow night at 8pm (and repeated 2-3 times over the next few days. I might as well tape it again, cos the outdoor version was a very nice piece of eye candy.

If anybody misses either of these 2 clips, I will stick them on my next tv cliptapes when I fill them up.

If you are interested in getting the lowdown on all the tv tapes and other stuff I just released, have a read of my latest newsletter WAMTEC 45 which I just posted this morning. I contains links to dozens of picture galleries.

http://www.wamtec.com/home/WAM_Reports/Online_News/news45/news45.html

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]