WetlookPro

Message # 15886.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: how to find

Date: Thu 05/05/05 11:04:40 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Email Me....cos I was the one who shot that scene with Lana...the other girl is Karen White

http://www.tzmodels.com/TZfreepics/TWET13_24/twet18005.jpg

http://www.tzmodels.com/TZfreepics/TWET13_24/twet18006.jpg

http://www.tzmodels.com/TZfreepics/TWET13_24/twet18007.jpg

The video or DVD is TWET VOLUME 18 if you want it (2hrs & several scenes for $30). The house we rented for the day to do this shoot in Miami was an interesting curio itself....i.e. Halle Berry was staying there the week before we arrived, then Playboy were using it for a shoot...and we only had one day we could use it...cos WWE Wrestler "the Rock" was scheduled to arrive the next day after us. The house was a 20,000 sq ft mansion....built by a Colombian drug lord in the early 80's as a drug king pin's mansion outside of Miami...and then it was seized by the Feds when they threw the guy in jail...and then sold as a convention center and spa resort. It cost $8000 for 1 day to rent the place...not cheap.

We brought Lana Cox, Karen, Teresa-May and Katarina over to Florida in 2000 and 2001...which is when I did all those shoots with them. They later did shoots with Styx in the UK too.

Both Lana and Karen have since retired from active modelling. Karen had a baby in 2001 and retired to become a stay at home mom....and Lana's rich husband had been wanting her to retire for years...so she rarely works at all these days.....pity...cos she was a great model with a great attitude and very nice to work with.

Teresa-May is still very active...I keep seeing her on the UK ADULT CHANNEL tv shows all the time...she is always a joy to work with.

MK

In reply to Message (15886.1) Hello how to find

By french wetlook man - fr Thu 05/05/05 10:28:35 GMT

you should email kev from styxwetworld.com he is still shooting with lana

cheers

In reply to Message (15886) Hello lana cox

By pj - arvesenfan@hotmail.com ie Thu 05/05/05 07:23:56 GMT

Any got d wetlook vid with her in thye pool with the gold bodysuit from a few years back? She was with another blonde, her name escapes me at the minute.

Pj

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]