WetlookPro

Message # 15870.1

Subject: Hello Re: The...

Date: Wed 04/05/05 23:00:29 GMT

Name: Sam uu

Email: samuellieberman@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I just wanted you to know Jane, that I found your story very touching. I hope you find the love you are looking for. You seem nice.
In reply to Message (15870) Hello The... "Correction"

By Jane - uu Wed 04/05/05 07:23:45 GMT

Hello! Here I’m again, to continue the story.

George had left as I said in previous post # 15746, I slept happy that evening, and the day after tried to be same as the day before. Not so easily, I confess... I felt missing him sometimes...

The biggest difficulty was my “wetlook knowledge” and how this was related with him furthermore. I mean that, until then, swimming clothed was nothing different for me than swimming in any other way; I never felt it as anything special or paid any attention to it. But then, I started thinking about it; not about my personal feelings – I kept on feeling nothing special myself being wet – but in relation with George. I thought that, doing something like that, I would do it for him; perhaps to please him from far away, perhaps as a way to bring him back, even only in my mind. Or, maybe, I was afraid that being in wet clothes would cause me a desire for him and I wanted to avoid that, for the reasons I’ve explained in previous post. I was also thinking that somewhere around there would be some other people paying attention on me in a different way. And I didn’t know if I wanted that. Anyway, I had lost my... “innocence” about it.

My daughter came back from her father after a few days and a week later we went for summer holidays. Of course, I didn’t tell her anything about that night. During holidays and also later I found myself in the condition to swim in my clothes (you know, an “unprogrammed” visit to a nice but crowded beach and no bathing suits with us); a couple of times with my daughter and a few others with some friends. I used some excuses all that times to avoid it, for me and for the others too! I kept on feeling “somehow”.

We were talking on the phone with George sometimes, like two good old friends, both avoiding to mention anything more special and personal. Time was passing by and life was going on. Only a sweet memory was about to remain, with no sorrow at all, and it seemed that we both were faithful to that day’s agreements, because we both felt that this was the best for us. Although sometimes everybody wants to live the same sweet dream again, before he realizes that this is a utopia...

So, first day in school had reached; only for the teachers, but my daughter came with me. Driving back home, after a couple of hours, we decided to visit “our beach”. It’s been a long of time we hadn’t been there. We stepped down and nobody was there. She bent down to untie her shoes, planning to swim naked, and then I told her “Don’t do it!” “Why not, mammy?” she asked. “I’ll explain you in a few minutes” I answered. “Come with me!” I took her by the hand and started walking to the water. She was wearing sport shoes, jeans (as usual!), a yellow polo blouse and an open light blue long-sleeved shirt over it, instead of a coat (it was a little bit cold early in the morning when we left home). I was wearing – guess what! – this white shirt of that day, the same light cotton coat, cotton trousers which were a part of a costume with that coat – No, I wasn’t wearing the same blue skirt! – and leather shoes. (I don’t [?] know why I chose those clothes that day! I only know that, being in school for the first day, I realized that George wouldn’t be there this year. But I wasn’t sad at all; I was only missing him in a tender and – so – “positive” way).

“But, anyway, why we don’t take off at least our shoes and socks, our bras maybe, my shirt, your coat?” she complained. “Be patient, you’ll know in a while! Anyway, do this to me as a favor!”

We stepped into the water and we walked to the right, where a big rock in the shape of a sofa comes out of the water. You can seat on the part of it, which is about 20-30 cm underneath the surface, and lay your back on its part that’s coming out. The sea was calm that day and we walked slowly there. Approaching it, the sea had covered all of our trousers and the lower part of our shirts and coats. I sat on it and my daughter laid her back and head on my feet. Only her breast, her shoulders and her head were dry now. I was a little bit more dry. I passed my arms around her and asked: “Did you feel anything special getting in the water fully clothed?” “No, I only think that I got wet my clothes without a reason!” answered (still a little bit angry, I thought). I made the same question to myself (for a second time) and the answer was again “No”, although I tried! Of course I wasn’t angry; I was thinking of George and I was happy.

So I started confessing to my daughter everything about George and me. I thought that she would be angry, maybe surprised, that she would find those wetlook “things” strange at least. But nothing: she was listening very carefully, she showed that she was interested very much and started to become sweeter more and more. Then she embraced me, told me that she found that story wonderful, and was happy that I was happy. She gave me a kiss, confessing me that she liked George very much as a man and she had wished to be 5-10 years older, so that maybe he could be her lover. She also told me that she was a little bit jealous with me, even if George had been my lover only for one night.

A few minutes later my daughter started to remember me, getting her memory as back as she could, a lot of times being by the sea with her and her father just for a walk (usually before and after summer). Then she was always asking to get in and we were never telling her “No”. We were taking her clothes off and let her play on the shore. But she was always trying to go deeper. So, every time, one of us (usually me, sometimes both) was standing close to her. We were usually trying to stay dry rolling up our trousers, or – me – holding up my skirt or dress. But, as usual, we’d never made it! We were always getting deeper and wetting our trousers or my skirt, and most of the times – being jealous! – were joining her in swimming with our clothes on (my ex-husband mostly only in his trousers). It was one of our family games and she was bringing it in her mind very lively (maybe longing the years we’ve been a family). I remembered that too, even earlier than she could remember: me holding her as a baby in my arms and carrying her into the sea. Then, walking deeper, where the water was covering my legs, I was leaving her on the surface, trying to make her float, with my hands always underneath her. Sometimes I was kneeing on the bottom and the water was covering almost my shoulders, without ever paying attention on what I was wearing, my bathing suit or some clothes.

We sat embraced for a little more. Then she asked me: “Wait here!” She went out to our bags (swimming this time; now she was all wet!), brought my mobile phone and made a photo of me sitting on that rock, half in the water (and wet of course) and half out and dry. She found George’s number and she sent him that photo! A few seconds later a big smiley image came on the screen of my phone! Oh, I really loved that excellent movement my daughter did! Now I was happier. And I knew George was happier too.

Then she went out again, left the phone and came back to me. She pulled me into the sea and we started swimming. “Now I know that there was a very good reason for getting all of our clothes wet”, she said.

When we got out of the water she picked my phone again and made me another photo: this time stepping on the edge of the sea totally wet. She asked me to make her a similar one. And then she sent them both to George. Two smiles were received on my phone after a few seconds!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]