Wetlook-Online

Message # 15845.6

Subject: Hello Re: Veerryy Sloooww Website

Date: Tue 03/05/05 13:17:10 GMT

Name: shadow uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
its not the fastest page around. And indeed not the slowest either.

But this can also have to do with the way its coded, the database and very much the SQL queries and how procedures are written will affect speed. If its well coded with active use of stored procedures.. it will help. It also depends on the database. If he uses an MS-Sql server that will be much faster than a Access database..

But I will not complain about it, as this page is privately hosted and not a pay service.

If it had been a pay service there are days I would have been tempted to complain... But since it isnt. Im just glad the page is here. Cause its the best source of information about wetlook.. even thoug it sometimes looks like its hijacked by advertisers for their pay-wetlook sites.

Btw Anthony is right. APS - Active Server Pages is Microsoft Technology. Its their server side scripting language based upon Visual Basic. Most likely the server is IIS and the access database from micro$oft.

But Im not pretending to know. Im just guessing. So forgive me Brian.

Shadow

In reply to Message (15845) Hello Veerryy Sloooww Website

By wants speed - us Mon 02/05/05 08:30:14 GMT

Does anyone know why this excellent website is soooooo ssslllooowww.  Whether POTS or T1 line, any PC, it is slow.  Not even caching seems to be enabled on this site (i.e. page will get reloaded even though nothing has changed).  With status monitors, we have confirmed that the request goes out, but this site does not respond back and a new request gets sent after the time out.  Anyone else having these problems?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]