minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:37:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 15845.1.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: We certainly do NOT use Micro$oft !

Date: Tue 03/05/05 09:59:03 GMT

Name: Blue Ranger gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This site IS fantastic and along with the whole of internet experiences slow periods. It may be an obvious suggestion but try emptying your temporary internet files, believe me - it does help. Ive noticed recently that opening links in a new window is generally quicker than within the same window. Even giant corporate sites like the BBC have been known to hang a bit and you cant expect Nigel to offer an equivalent bandwidth to that!

Im by no means an expert but rather than spending time moaning guys try posting messages that will actually HELP others.

In reply to Message (15845.1.1.2) Hello Re: We certainly do NOT use Micro$oft !

By wants speed - uu Tue 03/05/05 09:35:08 GMT

Nigel,

I do not think anuybody is attacking what OS you are using.  Point is there is a problem.  Lots of users are experiencing it.  I am sure sites like www.umd.net and wetlook-online get lots of traffic too, but no speed issues there.

I see us pointing out an access issue as a compliment ... lots of people hitting your site because it is so good, and we all enjoy what you are doing, thus we would like access like other sites.

Regards. Talking

In reply to Message (15845.1.1) Hello We certainly do NOT use Micro$oft !

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Mon 02/05/05 16:05:37 GMT

Please do not pretend that you know anything about the forum, you obviously don't.

The forum runs slow at times mostly because of the number of people accesing it.  At times it also comes under attack, and this takes time to deal with.

Nigel

In reply to Message (15845.1) Hello Re: Veerryy Sloooww Website

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 02/05/05 09:15:18 GMT

Yes... very slow at times. This forum uses Microsoft's IIS / ASP. I run the same type of webserver also, and I find it very slow at times... yet to figure out why.
In reply to Message (15845) Hello Veerryy Sloooww Website

By wants speed - us Mon 02/05/05 08:30:14 GMT

Does anyone know why this excellent website is soooooo ssslllooowww.  Whether POTS or T1 line, any PC, it is slow.  Not even caching seems to be enabled on this site (i.e. page will get reloaded even though nothing has changed).  With status monitors, we have confirmed that the request goes out, but this site does not respond back and a new request gets sent after the time out.  Anyone else having these problems?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]