Wetlook-Online

Message # 15843.4

Subject: Bouncing Re: Great Poolparty Album

Date: Tue 03/05/05 13:14:15 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
> This is the best candid wetlook I saw for a long time!

I am impressed... I am particularly impressed by the standards of the photography; in addition to the sharp, clear images [1] with good saturation [2] but also how close the photographer is to the subjects (for real, or with zoom). The effect being that you feel a lot more a part of the fun, as you are made to feel like you are in the middle of the action -- in the pool with everyone else. The subjects are often looking at the camera -- at you, by proxy -- and smiling.

For a candid shoot, they seem to be very aware of and involved with the photography, it almost makes me think they intended for it to be a photo shoot! They even have a photo captioned "hair fetish"... The only thing is that the bloke is not wearing a t-shirt, so he's not in it for the wetlook-lovin' ladies ;) tsk tsk

Either way, it looks like a lot of fun. I can't also notice that they're in casual clothes, my favourite. Especially t-shirts and other soft, cosy clothes :) When's my turn? :P

(the girl in the blue t-shirt is cute too :)

/*

[1] though their image reduction algorithm needs a bit of help, what were they using, bilinear?

[2] graphics term, nothing to do with water ;) the amount of colour vs grey in the image

*/

In reply to Message (15843) Hello Great Poolparty Album

By Joe - uu Mon 02/05/05 05:13:02 GMT

http://photobucket.com/albums/v328/Cold_air/Schwimming/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]