Wetlook-Online

Message # 15830.1

Subject: Idea Re: Ciao Darwin - around the world - status report

Date: Sun 01/05/05 09:20:52 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Of course American specialty channels like Playboy would not face issues of political correctness. One might hope for them to take an interest in the show.

In reply to Message (15830) Hello Ciao Darwin - around the world - status report

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 01/05/05 09:03:49 GMT

For those of you who enjoy the CIAO DARWIN gameshow with the well dressed ladies in the flooding water tank scenes

http://ciaodarwin.onet.pl/_i/k1/akwarium/1.jpg

....here is a status report on how this show (originally created in Italy) has now been sold to many other countries...where we have folks taping those shows, where are have nobody taping those shows, and where future NEW versions of the show will soon be appearing..

ITALY: (Original version of the show)....currently we have collectors taping all the Italian version of this show, so we have this well covered. Check the MEDIASET channel in Italy if you wish to tune in.

POLAND: The polish version of this show is being taped by Mario and many of these scenes are even better than Italian version. Check the TVN channel in Poland if you wish to tune in.

ROMANIA: The Romanian version of this show is being taped by EuroWAM TEAM and he has sent me many of the Romanian scenes and those are great too.

MEXICO: I have been taping all the Mexican shows for the last 3-4 months....they were originally being aired on the Galavision network, but last month they have moved this show over to the UNIVSION channel instead.

HUNGARY: This is the one series we are missing. The Hungarian version of this show probably has some of the best scenes ever...check the Hungarian Ciao Darwin website.....but nobody in Hungary is taping these scenes and saving them. EuroWAM TEAM in Romania is not able to receive the Hungarian tv channels...neither can Mario in Poland....so we need somebody from Hungary on this forum to start saving them.

RUSSIA - FUTURE SHOW....COMING THIS SUMMER: I just read a press release last week.....issued by the original producers of the series in Italy...and they say they have just sold the rights to this show to be made in a Russian version on the NTV network in Russia. So...if you live in Russia...watch for a Russian version of the Ciao Darwin water tank show on the NTV network later this year. FYI...NTV channel is also broadcast on digital satellite thru out Europe and I can also receive NTV on my dish in Florida too....so if nobody from Russia is taping these scenes...I will do it myself on my dish system.

GERMANY - FUTURE SHOW....COMING THIS SUMMER: Likewise...in the same press release...the Italian owners of Ciao Darwin say they have also signed a deal to sell this show to German television too. They did not mention which channel....but it will probably be ZDF or RTL...so those of you in Germany should see a German version coming later this year.

Sadly.....no news of any "American" or UK version for this show.....they don't go for gameshows like this in the USA any more....cos I guess they feel this is politically incorrect.....feminists would complain that this show exploits women...e.g. the Italian version of this show has topless nudity during some of the games...there is no way they would allow that in an american gameshow.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]