minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 06:19:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 15764.2

Subject: Wink Smile Re: Film question....

Date: Wed 27/04/05 05:09:02 GMT

Name: Wettie us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yup - I don't know the name of the movie, but I taped it once and I think I wore out the tape looking at it.  The guys says "you look like you haven't any clothes on".  And wow were they drenched, and the blouses they wore were both sheer.  I has to be one of the best wetlook scenes ever.

My favorite, though, is the Angie Dickenson movie "Pearl", where she walks into the pool in a full length gown. Talk about hot.

I still don't know where my facination with seen a woman wet in her clothes comes from.  I just find it incredibly erotic.

Wettie

In reply to Message (15764) Confused Film question....

By Mike - gb Wed 27/04/05 05:00:26 GMT

Hey guys.... Having recently begun checking out this forum.. i think some of you might be able to direct me towards a film i have been looking for. Obviously, it will interest anyone into wetlook, specifically,wet blouses.

It was made in maybe the late 50's, and features a scene with two female leads, and one male. The guy is outside with a girl, sitting on some logs near a river. Her friend comes along,and as women do (LOL) they start jabbering away. IT begins to rain quite heavily, and the women gradually get drenched but fail to notice as theyre talking so much. The guy eventually butts in and says something like "with your tops wet like that... it looks almost like your topless!" the girls cover up, and return inside. The entire scene is filmed so you only see the back of the girls. But the tease of this is amazing, and the back of the wet blouses looks incredible. One girl wears white, the other wears yellow. I think one had reddish hair, and the other was darker. I caught the film one saturday afternoon years ago, but have no idea what it is .

Any ideas?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]