Wetlook-Online

Message # 15755.1.1.1

Subject: Hello vegas thunderstorms

Date: Wed 27/04/05 12:13:03 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah, I know all about the damn thunderstorms! I was here during the 1999 flood and lost my car! Whatever is left of it is in a junkyard here somewhere, if it hasn't already been recycled into beer cans.  After that terrible incident, I ride Greyhound here now.  For involuntary wetlook, I like to see unsuspecting (make that idiot) people get on amusement park water rides and get soaked! That is cool involuntary wetlook. Floods suck totally.  Nothing cool about it.
In reply to Message (15755.1.1) Hello Am I the wetest thing in town?

By Wetlook U - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Tue 26/04/05 17:51:26 GMT

Well.. There are a few wet spots here (Pardon the pun).

Pinkies at Flamingo and Industrial has a decent Wet t-shirt contest on Mondays.

Free Zone in the fruit loop near UNLV has a Wet T comtest on the first Tuesday of each month.  We were actually in talks to sponsor it and still may in the near future.  

Although not wet, You have Gilley's on Wed. and Fri nite with the famous mud wrestling.  Mostly bikinis and sometimes tank tops but entertaining nevertheless.  One of my girls told me she had always wanted to do that when she was here for her first photo shoot.  I took that night and she had a blast, not to mention held her own.  

If you want natural wetlook, join us here in July or August during a thunderstorm.  If we can get 1/2 in. rain in less than 1/2 hour, the strip is usually 2 or 3 ft. underwater.  The tourist still go out and the locals love it as by then it's 100-110 during the day here.

Of course.. WIR is right.. My house always has something going on!! LMAO

In reply to Message (15755.1) Note Re: No Subject

By WETINRED - wetinred@cableone.net us Tue 26/04/05 16:55:25 GMT

I think the best chance around Vegas to see wetlook is either gonna be Willow Beach Park (Lake Mead) on the Colorado River(On the AZ side),where there's not any whitewater, or at Carl's place (Wetlook University) LOL. It's not nearly hot enough to see anybody on the Lake itself. I just left there 2 days ago and I didn't see as much as a sailboat on Lake Mead.
In reply to Message (15755) Hello No Subject

By Desert Hawk - us Tue 26/04/05 14:45:25 GMT

Water! Water! I need water badly! There is no water here in the desert of Las Vegas! Someone give me water now!  

Actually there is plenty of water (not to mention beer) to drink here. That's not what I meant! I mean there is no wetlook anywhere in town, other than on the internet at the Clark County Library.  Yeah, like my hometown of Bakersfield Ca is any hotbed of wetlook either!  I heard a rumor that an amusement park might be built in Las Vegas in a few years. I hope this is true.  Water rides here, especially on a 110+ summer day, would be a wetlook fan's dream come true!  Wetlook (live and in person, not on the internet) and gambling on the same day would make a desert hawk soar!!!  

I have lost $94 as of right now. I will be here through Friday morning.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]