MyWetloook

Message # 15751.2

Subject: Hello Re: Apex DVD's

Date: Tue 26/04/05 11:07:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI Brian just got married in Thailand a week ago and I met him and his new wife out there...he is currently on his honeymoon.

I don't know the current situation viz whether Brian will still be distributing his DVDs from the UK. He has been referring most people to now come to me order them now....cos he has many other things going on in his life at the moment...so you should email Brian in another week to see what he says. I can easily ship them from Florida.

As I have mentioned many time before....the folks who get themselves blocked from our server...they do it to themselves....they are responsible for locking themselves out....i.e. they repeatedly try to enter our membership site on an expired username or password...and we have warning notices on the site...please do not keep trying to get in. If your login no longer works...please email me...cos if you have too many failed attempts...our security system will flag your ip address and assume you must be a hacker and then it bans your ip address from all sites on our server.

To get yourself unblocked is a simple proces...

1) go to www.whatsmyip.org to look up your current ip address

2) then email that info, with a request to be unblocked....to our tech support guy Patrick at

soundguy@themothership.net

For info...this same thing applies to all members of the MOSTWET sites too. If your login is not working...email us...don't keep trying to enter using an expired or wrong username or pw....cos then you will get blocked from the entire server.

mk

In reply to Message (15751) Question Apex DVD's

By Dr Nick - gb Tue 26/04/05 09:50:44 GMT

Hi is there anyway of ordering Apex DVDs in the UK without going through Wamtec. I have bought them before and don't remember going through Wamtec. If not, any chance (MK) that I could get my IP unblocked from the Wamtec site as I have not been able to access it since my (gold) membership ran out earlier this year. I did post this a few weeks ago but MK and Brian were in Thailand.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]