MyWetloook

Message # 15746

Subject: Hello #15646 continued

Date: Tue 26/04/05 04:59:34 GMT

Name: Jane uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello again my friends!

Let’s go now a few months later after I met George:

Nothing else remarkable has happened between us than what I described you in previous posts. Lessons had stopped for the summer, but we the teachers were still in school to finish some office works. My daughter had already been in her birth town to spend a couple of weeks with her father. That Friday was the last day we would be in school, just to say goodbye for the summer. I don’t know what made me do so, but I was wearing the same skirt and shirt that I’d been wearing that day on the beach with the students I described you in message #15212 – for the first time since then. I noticed George smiling when he saw me. He had planned to leave for his hometown next afternoon. He wouldn’t come back for the next school year; he would probably be a teacher in a High school near his hometown, far from here. He had already packed all his things, so we decided to spend the rest of the day together.

Driving to my village, I made a thought to visit “my beach” with George, but when we passed over it I realized that some people would be there, so I changed my mind. We went to a restaurant by the sea, ate some fish and drunk some wine and then, in the afternoon, sat in my home’s yard drinking some more wine. We didn’t talk so much; a sweet little sorrow was hanging around. We’ve been good friends and we had some nice time together those 3 – 4 months, so we both were sorry that we probably wouldn’t see each other for a long time.

Little by little a feeling inside me was telling me that I wanted something special for this afternoon. Just in front of my yard there is a beach, not so good as others near my village, but quite good when you are bored to go swimming far from home. You can also see the sunset from there. So, sometime later, I made coffees for us and I proposed George to take them to the beach and drink them sitting there. And so we did. Going there I took with me that light cotton coat I was wearing also that day and after a while I put it on, although it wasn’t so cold. We sat close to each other and a few minutes later I was leaning on him and he was holding me tenderly. The sun had started to become red and the sea was calm like a mirror.

Then, I stood up (George thought for a moment that I had regretted for being in his arms), took of my shoes, held my skirt high with both my hands and started to walk into the sea. I went deep enough – higher than my knees – trying always to keep my skirt dry. I stood there, turning my back to the beach, saying nothing and waiting for the sunset. 5 – 10 minutes later I heard the water splashing and then I felt George behind me (I noticed later that he hadn’t even taken his shoes off!). He tried to pass his hands around my neck but I immediately grabbed them with mine, leaving my skirt fall into the water. I turned back and, holding his hands, started to walk backwards, deeper and deeper, slowly. As the water was covering little by little my body, I was trying to think if I was feeling anything special getting my clothes wet. But nothing; the only feeling I had was that I wanted to kiss George! And so we did when the water started covering my breast! And we did it a lot of times in and out of the water! And we swam a lot, and we dived a lot, and we played a lot, and we watched the sunset in each other’s arms in the water. The only thing I noticed was that George was passing his hands all over my body but always over my clothes. He never tried to touch my skin underneath my clothes; under my coat yes, but over my shirt! Anyway, I thought he was still shy...

So, just after the sunset, we went out of the sea, I took him by the hand and led him inside my house, into my bedroom. We laid on my bed with our dripping clothes on and had a great time! I thought he would undress me, but he didn’t take even my coat off. He, only, passed his hands under my clothes this time!

We stayed awake all night in our wet clothes on my wet bed. Early in the morning, in the first daylight, I made some more (and stronger!) coffee and we sat again in the yard, still a little bit wet. I was planning to have a shower and change clothes after a while (I was cold now...), but then George told me that he would stay in those clothes until he would arrive in his hometown. He wanted to carry home that sea, that salt, that sunset, that night, that taste of me... I liked his thought so much, so I decided to be patient with that cold and stay so until his departure.

Drinking this morning coffee, we agreed that this was it; just a wonderful moment! For him, the best he’d ever lived. For me, one of the best. But it would be meaningless to continue. It wouldn’t be possible to live close to each other for the next 2 years at least, because of our job. I was older than him almost as much older he was from my daughter. And I didn’t know if he wanted me or my... wet clothes. George didn’t know either... And we agreed these with no sorrow at all. I thought, for me, it would be easier now to say goodbye. And for him too, I believe.

So, we had 6 – 7 hours more. It was still morning and we’ve been dry. So, what a better idea than visiting “my beach”, as I would drive him home? And there we went, and there we swam again, wearing still all our clothes! It was a pleasure for me now that swimming in my clothes would give pleasure to him; I wasn’t afraid anymore that he would accept it as a favor. But also I didn’t allow him to make a photo of me in his mobile phone! I don’t know why... (That was “corrected” 2 months later. I’ll let you know how next time).

And so then, I had wet car seats apart from a wet bed! We had lunch in another beach restaurant, still in wet clothes and then went to his home, carried his luggage and drove him to the port where we kissed goodbye (dry anymore!).

I went home exhausted; I laid on my bed (that wasn’t wet anymore) without taking of my clothes (I only used my coat as a blanket), and slept for the next 12 hours completely happy!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]