Wetlook-Online

Message # 1573.2.4

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Naples, Florida Swamp Buggy Race Queen Dunkings

Date: Fri 03/01/03 11:03:21 GMT

Name: Douglas Wayne Peschka us

Email: peschka_doug@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

To clarify, MK, what I was trying to say,

there is only one dunking shown at the end of each program,

rather than at the end of each race.

When a program of the Swamp Buggy races was shown, the dunking transpired only for a few moments right before and during the closing credits.

And yes, each dunking took up no more than about a minute

or two of screen time, if that much.   But it was a sweet sight to behold !!!  

Happy

In reply to Message (1573.2) Hello Re: Naples, Florida Swamp Buggy Race Queen Dunkings

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 31/12/02 03:16:23 GMT

Good question....I collected about 10 to 15 of those scenes on tape from the late 80's until 2000, but there does not appear to have been any tv coverage in the last 2 years. At one point I recall that the park was shut down and events were cancelled for several months due to some sort of labor dispute between staff and the owners of the park...I think that is when TNN cancelled their tv coverage of the events.

Just to correct you on 2 points (cos it is good to have accurate info in Buddysters wam travel database so that folks who may wish to go are not mislead)..

1) there has never been any shoes in any of the dunkings in the last 15 years that I have ever seen. I have about 12 to 15 of these scenes on tape and the girls wear prom dresses while being dunked, but they always (as I recall) wear pantyhose with bare feet...not shoes.

2) When you say

"Those shots last only for a few seconds at the very end of

the coverage of each race"...

thats not accurate. They do not take place at the end of each race. It only takes place ONCE at the very end of the final event at the end of the 3rd or last day of the races...so don't bother to go for the entire weekend of events (unless you are a race face) ...if you just want to tape the dunking scene..all you have to do is show up in the last couple of hours of the final day of events.  

I think you are confusing the montage scenes you often see on tv..wherein you see several girls being dunked...thats not all coming from the same year...thats a tv montage...each dunking comes from a different year.

If anybody wants to go and tape it and attend it this spring...be aware that you will need a VERY long telephoto lens...cos from what I have seen...the bleechers where the public sits, are a LONG way away from  the podium area where the girls get dunked...across on the other side of the lake as I recall...so if you attend in person you could only see it if your bring binoculars or take a doubler zoom lens to add to your camera....cos thats one of those events where you can only see it close up on tv...if you are there in person...you are stuck on the bleechers about 200 yards away from where the dunkings take place...

...but if anybody from Tampa wants to go and try and tape it...I will pay for their tickets for 2 to go if they email me.

MK

In reply to Message (1573) Question Naples, Florida Swamp Buggy Race Queen Dunkings

By Douglas Wayne Peschka - peschka_doug@hotmail.com us Mon 30/12/02 23:32:20 GMT

What ever became of TNN's TV coverage of the Swamp Buggy

races in Naples, Florida?

Remember those?

At the end of the race, the winning swamp buggy racer driver

gets to dunk the Swamp Buggy Queen - crown, dress, shoes, and all - into the "'Sippy Hole" of muddy water.

Often, the winning driver will either hold hands with the

Queen and they jump in together, or her will scoop her up

into his arms, then jump in holding her.

Those shots last only for a few seconds at the very end of

the coverage of each race, but it's worth the taping when

they show it.

My question is - do they ever show it any more?

I haven't seen them in a couple of years.  Help Me

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.058 seconds to generate ]