minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 13:18:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 15688.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: German pool parties...

Date: Fri 22/04/05 12:26:48 GMT

Name: waterjoe de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

P.S. Usually the organizators of pool-parties in disco wrote something like "free entry in swim-suits" - but you don't see people, who are doing so.
In reply to Message (15688.1) Hello Re: German pool parties...

By waterjoe - de Fri 22/04/05 12:22:53 GMT

Hmm, I would say, that the main reason is to have fun. To swim is clothes is crazy and unusual, so let's do it. After several drinks (the German alcohol-law is not very strong and usually the controls are not hard) your mind says easily "I don't care about anything, just let's make party". Sexual reasons are not the most important thing, when you jump in pools in discos and clubs (if you are going in the water alone at lakes and beaches, I think, it's different). O.k, often there are the "usual guys" around (voyeurs) around, but they are not important for the people, who jump in the pool.

You can find at these events also the real wetlookers, whose main interest is to get wet in clothes, but compared with the other guests, they are the minority.

The difference between wetlookers and party-guests, who are just getting wet because of fun, is that the wetlooker brings towels and other clothes with him (resp.let it in the car), but others don't bother about the time afterwards. Some years ago I was at a New-Year-pool-party (quite strange in the wintertime) - some quite drunken guys were jumping in the pool included their winter-coats and don't care about the temperature outside at how they will coming back home.

In reply to Message (15688) Read This German pool parties...

By Mike - swimlvr591@aol.com us Fri 22/04/05 11:13:29 GMT

I know this has been asked before, but I never reall seeing an answer to it, and so Im gonna ask it.....why is it when you see photos of a German pool party the girls/guys always have thier clothes on? I would'nt think much of it if there was a few in clothes, but its like everyone is swimming in thier clothes. Im not complaining, but whats the deal with it? If these people KNEW they was going to a pool party, wouldnt they bring thier suit? Hopefully some of our German friends can answer this for me.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]