Wetlook-Online

Message # 15686.1.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: just curious...

Date: Sat 23/04/05 02:26:20 GMT

Name: Alabama pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I don't know about Max's situation, but I am also from Poland and make my own wetlook material. I distribute it among some close friends but WILL NEVER POST IT ONLINE or give it to random people. Why? If you ask a girl you know if you could take some wetlook photos, about 70% will agree if they will not be posted online (that's based on my experience). But no one of them agreed for posting on the Internet. So basically IMHO if people have private material they would have to break a word given to their friends/models to share the stuff.

Mike.

In reply to Message (15686.1.4) Hello just curious...

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Fri 22/04/05 19:44:55 GMT

This coming from a guy who runs one of the last free wetlook sites on the net (and the only with winter clothes)... Why are you holding onto such rare original material? (and from Laci's frequent inquiring and subsequent praise, I can only conclude it's original and rare.) If it's someone you know who doesn't want their photographs all over, I can understand. But with such a high demand from winter-wetlook-enthusiasts in this barren desert we stuck in (even webshots has nothing to offer the winter wetlook folks) I'd figured we'd have banded together by now.

I don't want to be the 20th guy to email you tonight begging for a peak, but I am curious to know why such sought-after material would be kept hidden for so long.

As the title says... just curious. And yes, I would like a peak.    :)

In reply to Message (15686.1) Hello this email address is correct?

By Max - pl Fri 22/04/05 08:16:49 GMT

If you really want few photos (with girls) write to me: lorenc(AT)cyberia.pl
In reply to Message (15686) Help Me Winterclothes wetlook girl

By lacboy19 - lacboy19@freemail.hu hu Fri 22/04/05 07:17:24 GMT

Hi! I search girl in wet winterclothes Pictures! I know this site's: www.adifun.de/wet, Jaqueline Homepage, bryce's homepage. I search new winterclothes wetlook girls Site or Pictures! Plz help me! Thanks!

Lacboy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]