Wetlook-Online

Message # 15664.1

Subject: Pulsing Thank you for the nice story [nt]

Date: Thu 21/04/05 22:03:48 GMT

Name: Bruno uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (15664) Read This wetlook at the beach

By K9P - gb Thu 21/04/05 06:03:51 GMT

This is a true recollection of wetlook I witnessed at Weymouth (England) beach some years ago -

I was on the promenade scanning the beach for possible wetlook ( as you do!) and saw a couple with 2 kids by the waters edge. The woman was wearing a long white summer dress that had printed flowers on it and they were walking along the edge of the water. The kids splashed a bit and the woman lifted up her dress above her knees and returned some splashes the splashing got a bit more lively and I could see her getting a bit wet, also her dress was hanging down at the back and was wet from trailing in the water. More splashing went on and she was getting quite wet and to my delight she let go of her dress which now was all trailing in the water just below knee height and the dress above the knees was clinging to her from the water fight. She seemed to love every minute of it and waded deeper into the water really splashing alot and soaking the rest of her dress, she was now up to her waist and she beckoned to her partner to join her. He shook his head and was having none of it (What a geek!!!!!!) she turned round and dived into the water. soaking herself and her long hair, swimming about for a good few minutes. Eventually she waded to the shore, dress clinging to her laughing and enjoying herself as she joined her family and they all walked back to thier towels where she just lay out in the sun to dry out the wet dress.

I am sure many of you have witnessed this kind of wetlook and made all the better by the fact that she was laughing and obviously enjoying the moment, just as i did.

K9P

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]