MyWetloook

Message # 15646.3

Subject: Great Re: Post #15361 continued

Date: Thu 21/04/05 06:23:44 GMT

Name: Peter hu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great story. Can't wait to know what happened next.
In reply to Message (15646) Hello Post #15361 continued

By Jane - uu Wed 20/04/05 06:57:46 GMT

Hello my friends!

Today I’ll describe you what George told me about his wetlook feelings (for me too) that afternoon in my yard. Let him speak in his own words:

«I cannot remember since when wetlook excites me. I spent most of my years in a town very far from the sea, so I rarely had the chance to “experience” it. I remember mostly movie scenes on the TV, some pictures on magazines, and maybe a few sudden summer storms when some people kept on walking under the rain.  I was more than 14-15 when I realized that my wetlook interest was focused on females. It was on a summer in a family-friends’ house by the sea, where we were spending our summer holidays. Their daughter (about 18 I think) and me went once fishing. We had to walk into the sea to sit on some rocks. Reaching them I noticed her summer dress being a little bit wet and I felt something in my body. After one hour, as we hadn’t catch any fish at all, we decided to go home. I stepped down from the rock and I gave her my hand to help her do the same. And then, leaning on my hand, she jumped into the water. That was a shock! I was really excited for long; watching her swimming in her dress, coming out from the water like a mermaid and walking by the sea with her dress “sticking” on her wonderful body! That was my first erotic wetlook experience (of course I mentioned nothing to anybody). Next years were very... “dry”. Only a couple of times we went with the school some excursions by the sea where a few girls from the school teased their clothes or fell in dressed. I had some more luck in the University with some friends a few times or in some summer holidays when you could meet some girls swimming in t-shirts. I was unlucky also with all my ex-girlfriends. Most didn’t like it when sometimes I was pushing them clothed in the sea “playing”, and none of them did it by herself as you did. I never had confessed to any of them anything about wetlook, as I was feeling strange about it. It’s not too long I have discovered that I’m not the only one (thanks to the Internet!). Anyway, you are the first person I’m talking to about it.

That made me a little bit lonely. I was trying to be in places with possible wetlook events (pool parties, beach-concerts, beach-bars, beaches where school girls went instead of school, etc). I was also collecting pictures from magazines, videos from films with wetlook scenes and last years I’m spending a lot of time in wetlook sites. As years went by, there were some types of dressing that I preferred to see (or, mostly,  imagine) wet much more than others. Exactly that type (which I had never seen wet “live” before) you’ve been wearing that morning we decided to take the students to the beach. I noticed it immediately (a long viscose blue skirt, a long-sleeved white shirt and a light cotton coat over it) and my imagination started... “traveling”! I “dared” to think how nice would it be if you went in the sea with those clothes on, and then I thought that this would remain just a dream.

When we’ve been there, I noticed some students playing by the sea and so I sat nearby to watch them if... That’s why I refused your invitation for joining you in the ball games. I was lucky; some girls were teasing their clothes and a few of them have been totally wet. OK, it was nice too, although their way of dressing wasn’t my most favorite.

My imagination couldn’t stop traveling to you, especially when I saw you coming out of the sea, holding your skirt with one hand (I thought once again that my dream would remain a dream) and the ball with the other, and coming near to invite me. After a while you went in again the same way. Then I had this image: “I come in, I hold you in my arms catching you from your back and the back of your knees, so that your skirt and coat can fall free to the water. Then I walk deeper and deeper slowly and your clothes start floating. You laugh and you try not to fall in, holding me from the back of my neck. When we are deep enough, I leave you slightly on the surface and the water little by little covers your body. You keep on lying on the sea with your eyes closed, like the sleeping beauty, and I’m passing softly my hands all over your wet body”.

The students had left but I stayed there keeping my eyes on you furthermore. Next time, coming out with the ball in your hands, you let your skirt fall free, so its lower part became wet. After that, you were going in (deeper and deeper sometimes) and coming out without holding your skirt, and so it was floating on the water and becoming wet higher and higher. Last time your whole legs should be in the water and I noticed that even the lower part of your coat was floating also. All that time I was thinking how lucky I was (you’ve been wet more than I hoped) and, also, how unlucky too (I couldn’t dare to imagine that you would swim in those clothes; time had passed and I believed your ball game would stop soon). While I was making those thoughts, your daughter and some friends of hers passed in front of me. She was wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt completely wet already. A friend of hers, in a tight short dress, was also wet. As I was turning my attention to them (it would be a... consolation for the... disappointment I thought I had from you), I saw her leaving her shoes and jacket on the sand and running to you, shouting “mammy!” Before I wake from my surprise, you’ve been both in the water! Everybody started laughing but I was unable because of my astonishment! My dream was reality! I only managed to come closer to the others. Then you came out, took off your coat (I imagined that I was taking it off from you) and returned back to your daughter. Some more students and teachers joined you then. I wanted so much to come too, but, as I was so confused, I didn’t dare it! I only tried to satisfy my eyes with those dreamy images I was watching: You, coming out again from the sea, like a wet goddess, and then going under the shower and leaving the water sweep your excellent body that was “half-hiding” under your wet clothes. I confess that I took a photo from you there with my mobile phone without you noticing me. How much I would like to come behind you, under the shower and let my hands pass tenderly from your wet hair to your neck, and then from your shoulders to your arms, over your wet shirt! I don’t deny that I couldn’t avoid turning my eyes also to your daughter and her friend with the dress. But you were something completely unbelievable! I wanted you to stay wet forever, but, unfortunately, after one hour it was like you never had swum!

Anyway, that caused me trying to be a friend of you. And I did it! By the way, I had noticed that you’ve been always dressed with my “favorite” (to imagine them wet) types of clothes. When we went to your “private” beach and you proposed me to swim with our underwear, I was disappointed, although I didn’t hope that I would see you in wet clothes again (especially when you rolled up your jeans, I thought that you would only get your feet in the water). But it happened again! You kept walking in and then started to swim. Another dreamy image! This time I came in too. And, as we were playing, I had the chance to touch a little bit your wet clothes “accidentally”. Oh, what a dream-come-true also! And now we are sitting here and I’m confessing to you my “secret”.»

Wasn’t it cute? Which woman wouldn’t be satisfied knowing that someone is thinking of her in that sweet way? Of course I didn’t accept it to myself immediately; it took me some time...

What happened then? I’ll let you know next time.

Cheers till then!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]