MyWetloook

Message # 15633.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Solution

Date: Wed 20/04/05 00:17:36 GMT

Name: Cowboy de

Email: cowboy@jeanscowboy.de

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Sopping just sent you a mail..

Regards

Cowboy

In reply to Message (15633.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Too dark

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net us Tue 19/04/05 12:21:39 GMT

As I understand it, based on captions posted: Groups go into fountains at night, after parties. Pool parties at private residences are usually after dark as well. Camera flash does not reach much beyond 3 meters, as I see it. Wet gatherings in indoor pools and hot-tubs are also generally poorly lighted.

Any free or paidd-for photo program has commands to "lighten" in various degrees of sophistication. I am unprepared to observe which ones are the most suitable.

S:

In reply to Message (15633.1) Hello Re: Too dark

By Victor - victor.ivanovich@mail.ru ru Tue 19/04/05 11:50:35 GMT

Now that this question has been brought up I'd like to ask two questions.

1)What program can I use to brighten up photos?

2)Do people in the USA prefer to get wet at night?

People in Russia do it mostly in the daytime on hot summer days, the peak is from 2 to 4 p.m. when the sun shines the brightest. Then before going home they dry off in the sun. Thus they don't have to get home wet in the public transport and they enjoy drying off as well as they enjoy getting wet.

In reply to Message (15633) Hello Too dark

By Sopping - katakai@verizon.net us Tue 19/04/05 10:04:57 GMT

Everyone who downloads pix from this, or other forums, has noted that a significant number of Webshots and similar range from dark, to very dark, to too dark. OK, not really a problem. If there is enough to see in the image, and it is worth saving, a bit of tweaking with a photo program will bring it up. I have seen some really good, night-in-the-fountain, or night pool sequences saved this way. And I have found some really good ones.

But you can you brighten up a too-dark video? I have many which may well contain some good wetlook, based on the sound, but the images are close to a total blackout. Any ideas not involving a $600 dollar editing program?

And to the posters, we love you, and we appreciate your efforts. But before you post pictures that leave me feeling that perhaps you left the lens-cap on, can you brighten them up BEFORE posting? In my posting days, I did, and I know it can be done.

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]