Wetlook-Online

Message # 1560.3.1

Subject: Happy this thread was intended tongue-in-cheek

Date: Mon 30/12/02 09:13:43 GMT

Name: crazygirlsbrian es

Email: webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The reason my comments to start this thread were in a separate thread is that they were intended tongue in cheek, i.e. as humour.

That's why I posted them separately from my considered reply to MK's comments in the more serious thread on teh subject.

Sorry to those of you who didn't realise that.

Brian

In reply to Message (1560.3) Idea Re: How this helps : ?

By -Manta- - Manta215@hotmail.com us Mon 30/12/02 08:51:12 GMT

Ok, I've been a casual lurker, posting here and there only able to contribute when I can(it's rare, sadly) but i've been itching to say this.  Brian, your work is excellent, your quality is on par with everyone else out there, and you've been part of the community longer than most of us ; but 90% of the posts you make are to advertise and promote sales (just like many others out, it's a tough job) yet any rude or sarcastic posts like these make it easy to forget all that - what the heck do you expect this post to do?  

I'm suprised you weren't more highly mentioned, you contribute LOTS of free pics, but your attitude sometimes is just plain silly, and the admiration and respect goes out the window =(  

You've been through a this year, and some of us awknoledge that - But to be dissapointed by some fictional sticker that goes on your pages ; (no offense CS.John) Sorry, but complaining never made things better, plain and simple.   -Just my 2 cents - and change....

Chris / -Manta-

In reply to Message (1560) Note New award category

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com es Mon 30/12/02 07:09:57 GMT

But how about a new category?

Most discredited set of awards award.

Any nominations?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]