MyWetloook

Message # 1555

Subject: Hello VOTING

Date: Mon 30/12/02 03:02:41 GMT

Name: ChainsawJohn ca

Email: chainsawjohn@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The wamawards voting is ending sometime tomorrow. I have changed it so that today it will be possible to vote as often as you like. The reason is that some AOL users were unable to vote at all, due to a shared IP adderss, and others found a way to abuse the voting anyway.

The intentions of the wamawards is for FUN and to recognize the people who work so hard to keep us all supplied with wam material.

It will not be votes alone that determine the winners anyway, I will be taking into consideration whether the site seems popular enough to warrant the number of votes it receives. In other words, an unknown site with hundreds of votes that seems suspicious will NOT necessarily win.

I have encouraged nominated sites from the start to display the "Nominee" graphic to encourage their visitors to vote. Some sites have emailed their members, asking them to vote, while others have provided free pictures. Some of these techniques will be addressed in the next voting, nominations will start March 1, 2003.  There is no sure-fire way to get one vote per person, so we must live with these circumstances of vote abuse by some, and incentives to vote by others. It's all in good fun, and I hope nobody takes it so seriously that they have a problem with the results. Like I said, I will be reviewing the results personally to see that the winners are truly deserving of the awards.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]