minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:43:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 1554.2

Subject: Hello Re: A Word About the WAM Award...

Date: Mon 30/12/02 02:31:28 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree with you, Jim... in seeing what's happening around it, I'd have to question the meaning of the award at the end of the day. If a win is measured by garnering the most votes from a vaguely defined population, and especially if any one individual can cast multiple votes toward the same entry, what does a "win" really mean?

The way it appears to be structured, theoretically, I could have nominated my own site and then voted as many times for my own site as necessary to ensure a win. In such a situation, what would I really have to brag about?

It's all very well to look to the community as a whole to obtain nominations, but the voting itself should be done by a fixed panel. That way, you can eliminate the possibility of anyone "stuffing" the ballot box. Unfortunately, the process of selecting panel members raises issues of its own.

In reply to Message (1554) Unfazed A Word About the WAM Award...

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Mon 30/12/02 00:52:05 GMT

Though the WAM award is a good idea, I think some of us are taking it a bit too seriously. Like most other awards, it means little in the grand scheme of things. In the end, it does nothing more than massage the recipient's ego.

The point is being somehow missed here. Voters should take into consideration factors such as how long has the recipient been CONSISTENTLY making contributions to the community, rather than how many photos can be crammed onto the site during the last week of voting. We shouldn't be BUYING votes with the promise of free pictures; the idea is exactly the opposite -- the community should cast their votes for those who have contributed THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, whether it's pictures, videos, stories, or whatever else. Behavior like this is immature and merely cheapens the award. It also begs the question: if the candidates will only give out material in exchange for votes...and they LOSE the award...will material be WITHHELD in a similar manner, as a punishment to those who didn't cast votes in their direction?

Now that I've voiced my opinion (and likely opened a can of worms!), Happy New Year! Drink Me

Jim

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]