Wetlook-Online

Message # 15432.8

Subject: Talking Re: Wetlook on the brain

Date: Thu 07/04/05 11:07:23 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello Russ, I am a wetlook lover too.  First of all, I am amazed at the discussion your post has stimulated.  You have really opened the dam so to speak.  It is cool that the Forum community here has opened up and shared their private thoughts and feelings about what we all pretty much feel is a private obsession, (outside of the Forum anyway).  The nice thing about it is it helps to know that we thought we were the only ones, and lo and behold there are more of us out there.  I have had a few years in the mental health/counseling arena (no longer in it, was driving me crazy!).  One of the biggest indicators of a "problem" becoming an obsession or a "real problem" is the following:  Does it affect your occupational, leisure or interpersonal areas of your life?  Have you lost a job, a friend/significant other or quit doing almost any leisure pursuit to pursue wetlook?  If the answer is yes, then you might want to examine your wetlook desires more closely.  I can relate to the stories of hanging around for hours and hours, just one more wet girl, just one more soak in the jeans, wait here comes a group of girls on the beach, I better wait and see if they go in the water, never mind that it is 47 degrees out. Judging by what people have posted so far I think a lot of us have had a problem with wetlook at one time or another.  Age is certainly a factor, as men age their libido tends to slow down and sex or sexual activities usually decline.  Some people have used the word addiction; clinically speaking an addiction is a physical thing, one of the criteria for a true addiction is dependence, that is you experience strong cravings and personality changes if you don't have the substance you are addicted to.  Another is withdrawl, you become physically ill if you don't get a fix.  There is also tolerance, you need more and more to get the same kick or high.  So technically speaking you cannot become a wetlook addict, obbsesion or fetish is probably a more accurate term for what we have.  As with most things, knowing it is causing a problem is half the battle.  If you truly think wetlook is ruling and or ruining your life, then, as you have, seeking help is a good idea.  An understanding partner is a great thing to have.  Like Bryce, I have a wife that is pretty damn good at helping satisfy my need for wetlook and when she isn't getting wet for me, she doesn't mind my looking at other wet women, out in public or on the web.  As somebody mentioned, ruining a good relationship over wetlook is probably not a good idea.  I think you are doing the right things Russ.  If you aren't getting what you need from your current docctor, find another one that you can talk to.  Ther is nothing wrong with appropriate medication, you take an asprin when you have a headache don't you?  Make sure you keep communicating honestly and openly with your wife.  As several folks have mentioned, with the availability of wetlook on the web, it is easier to get overloaded and burned out on it.  One of the common treatments for severe and inappropriate sexual fetishes is "aversion therapy or boredom therapy" where the individual is repeatedly subjected to the fetish until they just get palin tired of it and it is no longer stimulating.  There are far more serious obsessions to have then wetlook, unless it is really ruining your life it is pretty harmless.  Just keep things in perspective and take a break now and then and enjoy in moderation.  Hang in there Russ.  Thanks to all the other folks sharing their experiences, it is nice to know we are not the only ones.  Maybe we should start a 12 step program, Aquaphiles Anonymous, the other AA  We could hold meetings at a local pool.  No wait that wouldn't work...
In reply to Message (15432) On Drugs Wetlook on the brain

By Russ - russ@russ.net uu Wed 06/04/05 16:26:09 GMT

Have you ever felt like wetlook is on your mind nearly 24x7 and sometimes your life didn't have to ALWAYS revolve around it?  Whenever you go to the beach, hotel with a pool, whenever it rains, when out in the kayak, etc, etc it seems like if you or your mate don't get wet, your day is a total loss, and so you stew and stew all day long trying to figure out what to do, and then end up very frustrated at yourself for being so much in a rut it drives you crazy?!  

I went to a Psych a few weeks ago (first time in my life) because I thought it was starting to get the best of me.  Sometimes I drive my wife crazy and tell her i'm going through withdrawls if she doesn't get wet soon.  Anyway, the Psych says if you withdrawl from something as much as possible, it will eventually fade out of your mind and not be the #1 thing in your mind anymore and it will subside.  I'm not sure if I believe it, but he wanted me to try going without for awhile and not thinking about it.  I don't think it's possible.  It's like an addiction.  I can't just blank it out.  I worry I might miss some good pics on this forum if I don't stop by every other day or so!  I couldn't possibly completely blank it out of my mind.  It's been on my mind ever since I can remember, and it's not going away anytime soon.  I told him how it has gotten expensive sometimes - I had to have a boat, an 8 person hottub, an above ground pool, now I want a inground pool.  Doc says I have a "desire disorder."  Did he make this prognosis up or is there even a such thing?

Do you feel this way sometimes?  That your whole life revolves around wetlook?  I feel that more and more over the years.  Sometimes I try to picture myself when I'm 70 or 80 years old and wonder how an old man could possibly be into wetlook.  Old men aren't into wetlook, are they? :)

I also wonder how it will be if I ever have children (wife and I have been trying to for years now.)  What will my child or children think?  Should I bring them up to think its normal and fun?  Will they eventually think their dad is a freak?

Doc put me on 150mg and then 300mg Wellbutrin.  I don't think i'm depressed, but he said it'll make me feel better :)  It definitely seems to do that.  Didn't realize I could feel any better than I already do!

Anyway, just thought i'd vent...  Interested in if I'm the only one in the world with a "desire disorder"...  Dunno if I really want to cure it...  Wetlook is too much fun to even think about forgetting...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.124 seconds to generate ]