Wetlook-Online

Message # 15432.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Thanks Frankie

Date: Wed 06/04/05 18:49:22 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Russ. I can relate to what you're saying pretty well. Sometimes (usually in the fall-spring) I get completely obscessed with wetlook (and mud.) I can tell after a while my wife gets tired of hearing about it, about me making jokes that she should jump in if we're near water, that I am thinking of it all the time. And it's tough, at work or any other time I shouldn't be thinking of it.

Thankfully it hasn't grown into a huge problem. My wife is accomidating to the best she can be expected to, although in the first few years of our marraige it was tough. I think she knew I was into it but when she saw that it was ALL I thought about (so it seemed, and sometimes it was) it was frustrating. Eventually I learned self control to a degree that now it's not too bad. But still, every vacation must have wetlook or I don't enjoy it, it seems. I imagine it can get tiring for her, or will eventually.

And yeah, the house we're buying has a hot tub and lots of woods nearby because I wouldn't move anyplace else, since it would hamper my ability to get wet. It's really a huge dominating thing in my life. I am also an alcoholic, and I can say wetlook is just as controlling and powerful a force. It's facinating sometimes.

I guess eventually we'll cool off (I'm 31.) Until then I am so happy to be this way, and to have a cool support network of fellow wetlookers who aren't always too vocal in the open about this sort of thing, but still are willling to discuss it out here from time to time (I do discuss it through e-mail quite a bit, though.... our website links a lot of struggling couples to us and gives them another couple to talk to, which helps everyone.)

Anyways, enough rambling from me. Thank you for bringing this discussion into the open. It's always so great to see good discussions on here  :)

In reply to Message (15432.1.1) Help Me Thanks Frankie

By Russ - russ@russ.net uu Wed 06/04/05 17:53:41 GMT

Thanks Frankie.  That does make me feel better (even better than the Wellbutrin! :-))  I guess Testosterone in younger years plays a big part in that.  I've already got low testosterone as it is, so I can't imagine what I'd be going through if it was normal LOL!  Well, my other doc is working on that so we can finally have some kids..But...anyway...

Yes, obsessed is a good word for me.  I remember once many years ago when I was probably around 12 or so, my parents took us on a vacation to Orlando.  I remember going to the pool and finding a bunch of older kids (teens) all in the pool with jeans, sweatshirts, etc on.  I was totally amazed they were doing this in public, I was just in awe.  I remember them being sent on their way by the pool guy because the pool was closing.  The next day, I thought for sure they'd be back for more.  I probably spent 12+ hours at the pool that day just waiting, and waiting...  Of course, they never showed, but just looking back on how intent I was on being there "just in case" makes me laugh now.  Yet, even though I'm 33 now, I'd probably do it again "just in case"!!  

I guess it could be worse, I could be obsessed with some bad stuff.  After all, wetlook is pretty darn harmless!  The good thing is I have an understanding wife, I just need to work on being less pressuring I suppose...

Anyway, thanks Frankie...  I think I've vented enough for today :)  

Russ

In reply to Message (15432.1) Hello Re: Wetlook on the brain

By Frankie - us Wed 06/04/05 16:51:29 GMT

You have a case of wetlook obsession!  I was like this in my younger years and if I knew of any venue that would have wetlook, I was there.  It could be an apartment complex weekend poolparty, local beach, shopping center fountain or even a crowded public place as an amusement park, state fair or a college campus when heavy rains are predicted - I made it a point to be there.  If you remember those famous "Frankie" photos of the '60's and '70's that were published here years ago, that was from the results of my obsession from those days.  

The older I get, the less obsessive I've become.  I'm 58 now, still love wetlook, but doesn't do much to me now as it did in my earlier years.  I don't go out of the way anymore to "find" it.  Seems that before the Internet came along, finding wetlook either thru the media or in real life was a big accomplishment.  But now with the computer age at hand, wetlook is everywhere - so much so that it's almost overkill to the sense that if you've seen one, you've seen them all.  A photo of a sexy girl in tight wet jeans was such a turn on years ago, now it does nothing more than pique my interest.  Seeing wetlook in person is still a turn on, but I've become more selective to what turns me on and what doesn't.  

I believe there will be a time when you reach this stage of life.  Whatever you do, don't jeopize you marriage - it's not worth it.  My marriage duing my obsession was rocky at best unless you have a wife that shares your interest with sincerity.  I have a wonderful girlfriend who's willing to please me wearing wet clothes and has on a few occasions.  I was open to her from the start and she understands.  But I don't force it.  Just knowing that she is willing is all I care about.

My suggestion is to not let it run your life.  Enjoy what you can, but don't let the obsession ruin your life and those around you.

In reply to Message (15432) On Drugs Wetlook on the brain

By Russ - russ@russ.net uu Wed 06/04/05 16:26:09 GMT

Have you ever felt like wetlook is on your mind nearly 24x7 and sometimes your life didn't have to ALWAYS revolve around it?  Whenever you go to the beach, hotel with a pool, whenever it rains, when out in the kayak, etc, etc it seems like if you or your mate don't get wet, your day is a total loss, and so you stew and stew all day long trying to figure out what to do, and then end up very frustrated at yourself for being so much in a rut it drives you crazy?!  

I went to a Psych a few weeks ago (first time in my life) because I thought it was starting to get the best of me.  Sometimes I drive my wife crazy and tell her i'm going through withdrawls if she doesn't get wet soon.  Anyway, the Psych says if you withdrawl from something as much as possible, it will eventually fade out of your mind and not be the #1 thing in your mind anymore and it will subside.  I'm not sure if I believe it, but he wanted me to try going without for awhile and not thinking about it.  I don't think it's possible.  It's like an addiction.  I can't just blank it out.  I worry I might miss some good pics on this forum if I don't stop by every other day or so!  I couldn't possibly completely blank it out of my mind.  It's been on my mind ever since I can remember, and it's not going away anytime soon.  I told him how it has gotten expensive sometimes - I had to have a boat, an 8 person hottub, an above ground pool, now I want a inground pool.  Doc says I have a "desire disorder."  Did he make this prognosis up or is there even a such thing?

Do you feel this way sometimes?  That your whole life revolves around wetlook?  I feel that more and more over the years.  Sometimes I try to picture myself when I'm 70 or 80 years old and wonder how an old man could possibly be into wetlook.  Old men aren't into wetlook, are they? :)

I also wonder how it will be if I ever have children (wife and I have been trying to for years now.)  What will my child or children think?  Should I bring them up to think its normal and fun?  Will they eventually think their dad is a freak?

Doc put me on 150mg and then 300mg Wellbutrin.  I don't think i'm depressed, but he said it'll make me feel better :)  It definitely seems to do that.  Didn't realize I could feel any better than I already do!

Anyway, just thought i'd vent...  Interested in if I'm the only one in the world with a "desire disorder"...  Dunno if I really want to cure it...  Wetlook is too much fun to even think about forgetting...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.117 seconds to generate ]