Wetlook-Online

Message # 15432

Subject: On Drugs Wetlook on the brain

Date: Wed 06/04/05 16:26:09 GMT

Name: Russ uu

Email: russ@russ.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Have you ever felt like wetlook is on your mind nearly 24x7 and sometimes your life didn't have to ALWAYS revolve around it?  Whenever you go to the beach, hotel with a pool, whenever it rains, when out in the kayak, etc, etc it seems like if you or your mate don't get wet, your day is a total loss, and so you stew and stew all day long trying to figure out what to do, and then end up very frustrated at yourself for being so much in a rut it drives you crazy?!  

I went to a Psych a few weeks ago (first time in my life) because I thought it was starting to get the best of me.  Sometimes I drive my wife crazy and tell her i'm going through withdrawls if she doesn't get wet soon.  Anyway, the Psych says if you withdrawl from something as much as possible, it will eventually fade out of your mind and not be the #1 thing in your mind anymore and it will subside.  I'm not sure if I believe it, but he wanted me to try going without for awhile and not thinking about it.  I don't think it's possible.  It's like an addiction.  I can't just blank it out.  I worry I might miss some good pics on this forum if I don't stop by every other day or so!  I couldn't possibly completely blank it out of my mind.  It's been on my mind ever since I can remember, and it's not going away anytime soon.  I told him how it has gotten expensive sometimes - I had to have a boat, an 8 person hottub, an above ground pool, now I want a inground pool.  Doc says I have a "desire disorder."  Did he make this prognosis up or is there even a such thing?

Do you feel this way sometimes?  That your whole life revolves around wetlook?  I feel that more and more over the years.  Sometimes I try to picture myself when I'm 70 or 80 years old and wonder how an old man could possibly be into wetlook.  Old men aren't into wetlook, are they? :)

I also wonder how it will be if I ever have children (wife and I have been trying to for years now.)  What will my child or children think?  Should I bring them up to think its normal and fun?  Will they eventually think their dad is a freak?

Doc put me on 150mg and then 300mg Wellbutrin.  I don't think i'm depressed, but he said it'll make me feel better :)  It definitely seems to do that.  Didn't realize I could feel any better than I already do!

Anyway, just thought i'd vent...  Interested in if I'm the only one in the world with a "desire disorder"...  Dunno if I really want to cure it...  Wetlook is too much fun to even think about forgetting...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]