Wetlook-Online

Message # 15391.1

Subject: Pulsing Re: The Price is Right - wetlook scene

Date: Tue 05/04/05 14:47:11 GMT

Name: A.W. uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

PLEASE tell me that it was Holly the redhead from way back when.  MAN, was she ever cute!

Any chance of a screen shot, MK?

In reply to Message (15391) Hello The Price is Right - wetlook scene

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 03/04/05 17:20:27 GMT

Here is a good example of how the vcr alert system can work very nicely. Many shows are one-off shows only shown once and are never repeated....so if you miss it...it is gone forever. This is certainly the case with the daily soap operas and gameshows.

Bob Barker's show "The Price is Right" has always been a source of frustration...cos the show has been on the air for 33 years and over 8000 shows...and 99% of the time nothing ever happens on his show...but once in a while the showcase models will have a slapstick scene or a wet scene, and we always end up missing it, and it's gone forever. There have been several pies and water scenes from his past shows in the 70's and 80's that we know took place, but nobody was able to capture.

Thanks to the internet and forums...we have a better chance of catching such "one off" shows...and this is what happened on Friday. An alert wetlook fan happened to see that on Friday's episode of THE PRICE IS RIGHT..the showcase models did a comedy skit and in one scene a bucket of water is placed over a door and as the model walks in she gets soaked with a bucket of water, and she was nicely dressed in a smart top and black skirt too. Thankfully he alerted me and by then show had already aired in my area....but I was able to find a re-run of the show at 4am on a satellite station, so it was saved.

Keep those alerts coming...cos even if you missed it...there are people in other time zones who may be able to capture it for you.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]