Wetlook-Online

Message # 15384.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Agree Wetlook lover!

Date: Sun 03/04/05 14:45:13 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Smart guys....you found them already. I did not announce the link when I posted them 5 hours ago...cos with 1500 people voting on these and 1000+ emails in my inbox...if I announce it to everybody at once then 1000 people downloading at one time will cause the server to be very slow. So..I thought I would just post them as I said I would...and let the smart people find them first. As the saying goes..."the early bird catches the worm".

I am sure that everybody who voted will know where to look....and for anybody who forgot where they surfed before...I will post the link again tonite. This will hopefully stagger the traffic over the next few hours so we don't have a traffic jam on the server.

Answering the questions raised..

1) Ottro Rollo...thats the same stage water tank they have used on many different shows in Mexico over the years...e.g. it was also used on the old Gloria Trevi series XETU-REMIX in 1995. It appears to be a portable tank that you just fit the side walls together and then cover it with a pvc liner and fill it up. Unfortunately...the idiots who set things up for that Ottro Rollo show...they failed to set the dunk tank bench/ropes properly...and what you did not see (cos I erased that bit) was that later on a guy tried to use that dunk tank bench seat and one side of the seat collapsed and the guy fell and broke his wrist. It was on the latino news shows the next day...about the accident on the set...so after the guy broke his arm...they pulled that tank off...so I have not seen it used in recent weeks....pity.....cos I could watch a DAILY show like that.

2) Morgan Fairchild clothing....I agree with you...she wore a nice tight sweater and a smart skirt....I am an old fart myself...so I prefer the clothing and fashion styles on the 1940' to the 1980's....and the fashion trends in the last 15 years do nothing for me at all. I don't care much for the modern fashion trends....but then...I am only an old fart who likes period clothes. There are many youngsters on this forum who do like the modern fashions. I am the same way with jeans too...I much prefer the 70's style of wet jeans scenes than the latest trend "low riders" that I hate. But then again...what do I know. I just capture em, render em, and upload em.

MK

In reply to Message (15384.1.1) Hello Agree Wetlook lover! [nt]

By wetclothes - se Sun 03/04/05 14:06:31 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (15384.1) Hello Re: Thanks MK.

By wetlook lover - nl Sun 03/04/05 13:43:43 GMT

The "ottro rollo" clip was great, but I miss Charlene and Katherine. It seems to me that most off the people vote for the length off the clip. What a shame. I know that Morgan Fairchild scene and it is ten times better than the winning skirts clip. The skirts clip off wild things 3 looks to me like two women in a bathing suit.

In reply to Message (15384) Thumbs Up Thanks MK.

By wetclothes - se Sun 03/04/05 13:11:00 GMT

Very great clips. I have a question for you. Do you have more of theese "ottro Rollo" clips? That was a very very good clip. Shame, C. Tilton in wet jeans doesn`t win!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]