WetlookPro

Message # 15373

Subject: Hello Poll - analysis so far & some hints

Date: Sat 02/04/05 16:55:00 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
OK...very interesting. The poll clearly shows what I think we already knew

1) Over 1000 emails to my email box in the last 2 days, and 1500 votes cast....indicating that this forum is very much "alive" and healthy....and

2) The 1500 votes are split totally evenly 50/50 between dresses/skirts and jeans/pants...indicating that the 2 main groups of fans are equal to each other with the size of their supporters.

At the moment...the 2 clips leading in the votes are

DRESSES/SKIRTS: Leading clip = Wild Things 3

hint - this clip is the 2nd longest clip at 2 mins 33 seconds. The longest clip is the Jackie Show scenes, which are 7 mins long.

JEANS/PANTS: Leading clips (a tie at the moment) between

a) Charlene Tilton's scene, and

b) The Ottro Rollo show scene

hint - the Charlene Tilton scene is 63 seconds long and is the shortest of the 5 clips.  The Ottro Rollo clip is the longest scene at 3mins 33 seconds.

"I'll go tabulate the votes" (CBS Survivor) tomorrow morning....and post the winning clips tomorrow.

Thanks for participating in this survey.

MK

VOTED CLIPS FOR A FREE VIDEO TO BE POSTED...

DRESSES & SKIRTS: Morgan Fairchild gets pushed in the pond in her skirt & sweater in the tv movie "The Initiation of Sarah" (1976).

DRESSES & SKIRTS: Anne Hathaway falls into the fountain in her pink prom dress in the movie "Princess Diaries 2" (2004).

DRESSES & SKIRTS: A bride and bridesmaid falls into the water on "Baywatch Hawaii" (2001), wearing a bridal gown and a pink dress.

DRESSES & SKIRTS: Two girls in miniskirts go in the pool (twice) in "Wild Things 3" (2004). Nice wetlook catfight too.

DRESSES & SKIRTS: Three models in jeans miniskirts and tops get soaked with buckets of water in this excellent scene from the Taiwan gameshow "Jacky's Evening Show" (2005).

JEANS & PANTS: Charlene Tilton gets thrown into the pool in her jeans in "The Dallas Reunion Show" (2005) and then she swims in her jeans.

JEANS & PANTS: Two female singers in jeans and striped pants get dunked in the stage pool. The first girl goes in via dunk tank, and the 2nd girl in jeans is tossed in the stage pool. From "Ottro Rollo" show (Mexico, 2005)

JEANS & PANTS: From "Que Locura" (Mexico, 2005) a nice model in a jeans pantsuit is soaked in this kitchen slapstick scene.

JEANS & PANTS: From the "Gran Prix" gameshow (Spain, 2004), the hostess in red pants tries to go across the pool but falls in.

JEANS & PANTS: Katarina & the Waves 1982 music video "Thats the Way" with Katarina soaked in her jeans for most of this video.

VOTE HERE

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/enter/enter.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]